Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Correct, why to work with so many pairs as we know that we can not handle more then one pair any more. Work with more then one pair needs concentration on every pair and focus more about their analysis which is no easy for any trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    Correct, why to work with so many pairs as we know that we can not handle more then one pair any more. Work with more then one pair needs concentration on every pair and focus more about their analysis which is no easy for any trader.
    For making easines in trading yes choose one pair is better than many pair, but there are certain system trading that using many pair which called basket trading strategy which choose pair that usually has negative corelation each other, let say as example usdjpy and gbpusd often move on opposite doirection and trader trying strategy like as trade balance and open buy on both or sell on both and hope will get few pips profit after few hour

Choose one pair, with which you are comfortable and you can work with it so that you can get your analysis perfect.
    There may be so many pairs with broker but if you try to work with every single pair then you might face issue of not getting focused on real work and analysis.

Choose one pair, with which you are comfortable and you can work with it so that you can get your analysis perfect.
    There may be so many pairs with broker but if you try to work with every single pair then you might face issue of not getting focused on real work and analysis.
    Yes right, it will giving confuse if trades on many pair at once, better choose one pair and we can calculating maximum risk in every single plan better than we trade on multiple pair, which only making confused how to making evaluation and how to manage the risk because not all pair will we can trade and with profit certainty

But still there are traders who can trade more then one pair in Forex. I dont know how they can do it because for me getting analysis done with pair is too time taking then moving to other pair is like hell. I cant manage it but few experienced traders can do it, there is no doubt in it.

But still there are traders who can trade more then one pair in Forex. I dont know how they can do it because for me getting analysis done with pair is too time taking then moving to other pair is like hell. I cant manage it but few experienced traders can do it, there is no doubt in it.
    If all system already use automatic trading which with ea hence that work is ea, this is possible for trader that trade on some pair using ea and then they will waiting the end result without intervention their own hand, but if me because still manual trade hence usually only trade on one pair only to make easiness to manage the risk

EA are useful for that purpose only. If you are using EA then you can trade as many pair as you want but rather than that, there is no importance for Many pairs for trading. Auto system can watch more pair at time but we can not.

EA are useful for that purpose only. If you are using EA then you can trade as many pair as you want but rather than that, there is no importance for Many pairs for trading. Auto system can watch more pair at time but we can not.
    If any trader using ea hence will better they choose broker that having good execution, because ea will work based on changes that occur in the market, in every tick price movement, if broker often disconnected with server broker, hence will disturbed ea because also stop to work, and if often requote also this might become problem with ea

I think every broker you find in market is having good execution of order, and that is why they are in market. We can not blame every other broker for any issue. After all they are also here for making their clients happy.

If we have several account and trying on several broker platform, hence we will understand if not all broker platform is good execution, there are difference server and also speed to ececuted order, and we will happy if we making trades in broker that giving fast speed exectution

User Tag List