Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

how many is two many

how many pairs do you guys trade. What is two many Kirk Norwood says trade every pair , when i say how many do you trade i mean how many do you watch

Good topic here. I only watch and trade (at the same time too) all 4 major currency pairs. I stick with the big boys.

Quote Originally Posted by kbrcom View Post
    how many pairs do you guys trade. What is two many Kirk Norwood says trade every pair , when i say how many do you trade i mean how many do you watch
    I am currenly only trading with yen pairs specially EUR/JPY AND GBP/JPY
    These two are my favorite pairs.
    But i do keep an eye on all major currencies and their news as well for additional price action infos

I am more fundamental trader, so it depends on the news ( I mean information on which pair they contain) Sometimes I can even touch exotic pairs just the currency is strongly influenced by political or economical mess in a country

Quote Originally Posted by marusyafx View Post
    I am more fundamental trader, so it depends on the news ( I mean information on which pair they contain) Sometimes I can even touch exotic pairs just the currency is strongly influenced by political or economical mess in a country
    Please look at the thread topic and you will see that you are posting something that doesn't pertain to same. You are making several postings in other threads that are also frivolous and doesn't touch basis with the thread topic.

I am presently trading with USDJPY, the pair has been trading strong recently, i mostly tarde which are bullish in their movement.

two pairs is beneficial.

One pair is good to trade but if you can work with 2 pair with proper analysis and skills then go for it. But never trade more then it because sometimes over confidence can also get you loss.

I like to open multiple pair on the chart, but in trading usually only will choose one pair and two pair to traded, but often only one pair to making easy in manage the risk, because if trader on two pair if one success and one fail sometime like as no trade and difficult to evaluation and trade on one pair I can trying use certain strategy like as averaging

I trade only a few, why trade too many pair? Just choose 1 or 2 pair and slowly you'll get its behavior

User Tag List