Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why not to offer the opportunity to the women?

It is common to think that trading is a male world by nature, powerful men with their gray suits and their big black cars. Do stereotypes serve? This it is a good question.

The truth is that I was seriously thinking the other day about how much appropiate is the trading for the Female world and I was surprised! Why I don’t see a lot of women when the fact is it would give them high successful probabilities!

Quote Originally Posted by zakri View Post
    It is common to think that trading is a male world by nature, powerful men with their gray suits and their big black cars. Do stereotypes serve? This it is a good question.

The truth is that I was seriously thinking the other day about how much appropiate is the trading for the Female world and I was surprised! Why I don’t see a lot of women when the fact is it would give them high successful probabilities!

Here the account of a woman trader who has good management: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Forex is a trade that is not selective, whether the person is a male or a female. I have seen most cases where a female is doing even better than some males. So, it is not dependent on gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    Forex is a trade that is not selective, whether the person is a male or a female. I have seen most cases where a female is doing even better than some males. So, it is not dependent on gender.
    Might as natural minds as female they having better patience in life, and also in forex also needed patience to manage money, and might as women they can learn forex and also having opportunity to become success trader, and forex not about gender but about skill and also prychology in trading, usually as successful trader they have strong psychology

Trading should not be divided, the person who has mind and skills, can win market either a women or men. Forex is mind analysis game, which only profits when you have learned and analysis more about the market flows.

Actually although as women if they interested forex hence they can learn also like as a men, and forex business opened for everyone, no matter as women and men, they can take part in business, there are success trader and expert from women trader, but might rarely as women interested in forex because this is risky and like as challenge business

its for both women and man but women take less interest because they have no patience.

sex is irrelevant,good is good and bad is bad

because woman have a short tamper.

now a day women take more interest because in trade they remain home she not need to go outside.

User Tag List