Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Pair Makes you Maximum Profit ?

Well i believe every trader has one or two favorite pair which he loves to trade and he makes his maximum profit from those partucular pairs. For Example mine are EUR/USD, GBP/USD.

What are your favorite pairs by trading which you make maximum profits. Please Share your Experiences.

If any trader want to try big challenge hence they can start with gold commodity, which on forex chart using symbol xaudusd, average movement on this instrument trading more than 1000 pips daily, but also spread broker also high from 60-100 pips depending with broker

It does not depends on the pairs I guess, it depends on the time, any pair could make maximum profit, when they are in their favorable times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    It does not depends on the pairs I guess, it depends on the time, any pair could make maximum profit, when they are in their favorable times.
    Maybe not all trader having same perspective about this matter, timing also important and this is also as one way to getting higher winning trades than loss trades, but each pair sometime also has difference average movement daily, we trade and choose pair according experience also

Yeah, there's not a single pair that is earning more each and every time, though most favourable pair that is traded is the EUR/USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    Yeah, there's not a single pair that is earning more each and every time, though most favourable pair that is traded is the EUR/USD.
    Many trader they choose eurusd as chosen pair, many trader that already having experience also suggest for this pair, but might not all trader will able to mastered this pair which also included very volatile pair, sometime easy to changes on few minute so need patience also trade on this pair

AUDUSD is my favorite and i earn 50 pips max from it. :-)

My favorite pair is the EURUSD. I love this pair because it has low volatility. When it moves, it is steady and it is easy to predict its movement. It is also a very good pair for Scalping.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by loftrader View Post
    My favorite pair is the EURUSD. I love this pair because it has low volatility. When it moves, it is steady and it is easy to predict its movement. It is also a very good pair for Scalping.
    Might most important is we understand with what we are doing, choose these pair as I know usually has low spread and average movement also good on daily market, scalping if enjoy in trading might giving own pleasure in trading

There is no such pairs in market which can give you more profit from others. We the traders, are actual earner in market. We work and analysis and that is why we are profitable. There is no other factors which can earn you profit, no pair, no broker, no other things.

User Tag List