Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are you still biased for EUR/USD trading?

Statistics say that EUR/USD has the biggest chunck of market share and is the favorite currency of most traders. But in recent times EUR/USD have fallen from 1.4 to 1.11 in a very short periord of time. Many traders are suprised to see euro falling so much in little time.If you EUR/USD is your favorite pair, Would you still say EUR/USD is the safest pair trade under current market conditions and be biased towards it ?

EUR/USD is, most traded pair ever, every single or other trade might have traded this only for their trading career. I am also loving this pair for trading but sometimes i go for JPY pairs also for my trading purpose.

Average movement daily on eurusd included is large movement can reach more than one hundred pips on broker four digit, and also usually has low spread, but for me this is similar with another pair which has own risky, if only tempted with movement and having large target might will hard to making profit due this pair also easy to changed and very dynamic

though this currency pair is considered the most volatile pair for traders who want to participate in forex trading between these two currencies, we must admit that under this market conditions we must not only focus on this pair and rather have other options like [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Eurgbp included as cross pair and usually spread fee also higher than eurusd, but I think two currency between euro and poundsterling now on weakness because brexit that influenced for gbp which still need time to making economy condition on good improvement

The currency market is preparing for the Italian referendum to take place this weekend, and the EUR-USD was set above the psychological quota of $ 1.06 per euro on its cross with the American dollar Forex market .

On this week eurusd has tendencies to bearish trend, look on daily chart, there are three candle already figured as down trend, but seems today on friday market only on flat condition for eurusd, but narrow movement occured also on another pair like as gbpusd and also gbpjpy

As per me this EUR USD is the most popular pair with more liquid market and it also carries lowest spreads as compared to other trading pairs and commodities.

Quote Originally Posted by imi2 View Post
    As per me this EUR USD is the most popular pair with more liquid market and it also carries lowest spreads as compared to other trading pairs and commodities.
    Eurusd is good pair that has low spread and also good average movement, many trader seems they prefer with this pair because also has low spread usually, scalping trader also often choose this pair
    If hear about brexit some month ago, this pair also influenced with brexit

EUR USD is the common pair in market to trade with because it is having lowest spreads and always have big movements to catch the bigger pips with market.
    I think most of the traders always choose this trade to trade then others.

User Tag List