Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How much forex can be brought into India by a foreigner or a Non-resident Indian?

Please let me know your information.

Didn't get question point here, forex business now many retail trader can take part and trying luck in forex because some broker offer low minimum deposit, although start with 10$ also already can trrying luck in forex, but indeed these amount not sufficient capital to making good profit, except skill good and always profitable, with patience might possible

I think a foreigner in any other country will buy the local currency according to his needs.. I guess you need to clarify your question as it seems much confusing, are you refering to forex trading or exchanging currency from forex dealer..?

Quote Originally Posted by imi2 View Post
    I think a foreigner in any other country will buy the local currency according to his needs.. I guess you need to clarify your question as it seems much confusing, are you refering to forex trading or exchanging currency from forex dealer..?
    If we life on foreign country, hence we need buying local currency, because many seller usually accept local currency, and we need money changer to conver our money, now many money changer on various country, some speculator sometime also buying currency and want get profit from changed of price of currency

The limit of money is not known to everyone, you can ask it to your local office about this issue.
    I think none of us is aware of this.

Foreign currencies : unlimited. However, amounts exceeding USD 5,000.- (or equivalent) in cash, or USD 10,000.- (or equivalent) in traveler's cheques must be declared; Local currency (Indian Rupee-INR): Import of INR is prohibited, except for residents of India importing up to INR 7,500.-.

We even can not count the people who are coming to India then how we are going to count the money they brought in India.

Yeah, there are tons of people who are coming to India from the various part of the world and it is very difficult to know their counts, so how it is possible to keep a record of the money that they brings.

And that information is not known to everyone. Even the government does not know the exact number of people visit a country.

I think that the immigration counters allowing any person to enter or exit the country does have the records and anyone visiting other countries are allowed up to certain limits of cash so that they can meet their living expenses throughout their tenure.

User Tag List