Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

GP-Lauer non repaint

please add alert and popup to this indicator, i have tested it in live market its not repaint.
    Attached Images Attached Images

sory forget to add indicator

please add alert and popup to this indicator, i have tested it in live market its not repaint.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't think there is any programmer of an indicator in this forum. You should try another section of the forum to get your answer.

There are many spammers in a forum, I would like to call admin to take action against them so that such post should be ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    There are many spammers in a forum, I would like to call admin to take action against them so that such post should be ban.
    Yeah, the number of spammers are increasing now-a-days, it would be good if admin come here and take some strict actions in here.

For your purpose that you will find various blogs and forums with distinct points of view, they check your pondering.

Quote Originally Posted by evabrain View Post
    For your purpose that you will find various blogs and forums with distinct points of view, they check your pondering.
    Yeah, right. Trusting someone is in our hand so who is saying the truth and who is lying also the suspectable aspect of trust with any forum or blogs.

User Tag List