Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I reopened the thread as the thread owner agreed to upload the EA to sendspace.com for users to download, so users don't have to go to external sites to download this EA. But, it is still advised not to use this dangerous EA.

How to run Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE on Demo account .

First of all to download EA click the link [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Run the app it will instal meta trader of instaforex broker with this EA . If you want to test it on another broker you have to press the link "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" . Than download video [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it will show you how to run EA on your broker meta trader platform. Recommend to use 5 digit pricing brokers.There are many robots inside you can test each of them. But I will told about specific one Hunter Super Profit. I recommend adjust it on EURUSD or GBPUSD or on both of them if your deposit is enough. Reccomended minimum amount is 100$ or 10000 cents. When you first run the EA setting window will open find "Type of MM" chose standart or agressive mode or whatever you want. Just test it in different modes.

Please comment if you successfully run the robot . And comment what do you think about this EA who already using it .

Hi everybody here is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of Hunter Super Profit EA for last 3 days any comments appreciated .

Is there anybody already tried this EA ?

The price of your EA

What is the price of your interesting Hunter profit EA ?

Where is your post about settings as you mentioned above ?

When we see you again and discuss about this EA ?

When we see you again and discuss about this EA ? As I see you are banned

What is the reason of your ban I will ask forum staff to restore you .

I found his account on myfxbook, EA is working good till now. What do you think ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

is it grid type ea? can any on know

User Tag List