Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(Discuss) Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE

Hi guyz I want to share and introduce new amazing Forex robot that you can test for FREE on demo accounts as long as you want. The statement for analysing you can download through this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if anyone interested in this EA please pm me I will tell you how to get it and test for free.

This is the most high-quality robot! It has unique indicators, by which to assess the current situation in the market and the dynamics of price movement of the selected currency pair. Hunter expects the glut or scarcity of the market orders, and then decides to open an order to buy or sell.

The main advantage of this robot in its ability to withstand very strong price movement. How much would the price did not move in the same direction it anyway, sooner or later, and it is enough minimal movement in the opposite direction, for a profit and closing any previously opened orders! We recommend to run the robot on two currency pairs GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Here is the statement on real account to download press [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by Asan Temirov View Post
    Hi guyz I want to introduce new amazing Forex robot that you can test for FREE on demo accounts. And if you will like it you can puchase it or use for free on specfic broker. If anyone interested in this robot please pm me I will send you the statement for analysing . I dont know how to upload it here ((. The profit of this robot in aggressive manner more than 20% a month .
    This kind of posting is not allowed. If you want to share something then upload it at sendspace.com and provide the link here for users, otherwise this post will be deleted and you will be banned for spamming, thx.

Falconwest your comment is here . I cant pm to you I have to post 5 posts to be able to pm sorry ((

Closed transactions for today .

Today closed transactions of Hunter Super Profit EA .

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hi Guyz today I told you how to run for Free Hunter Super Profit EA for testing on demo accounts because to run it on real account you have to buy activation key or if you want to run it for free you have to open real account on specific broker. I reccomend first to test it on demo to adjust different settings appropriate to you. All settings I will write in my threads because I have firs to translate from russian . Creators and support for this EA are russian programists . But If you will have questions ask me . Step by step instructions I will write in next thread.

Watching the statement I realized that this kind of EA sooner or later is going to kill your account. Lot sizes vary from 0.1 to 16.78 lots!!!. Trading 16 lots on a 20.000 account without a predefined stop loss is very dangerous. Maybe the EA has a hidden way to close the trades but my feeling is that this is a pure martingale system.

First of all to download EA you have to go to creators site of this product through this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Than write your e-mail address from the right and press green button. Go to your email inbox you will find a letter from "vsignale" confirm your subscription for newsletters and updates by pressing the link inside you will be redirected to another page.
    In this page you will find big button at the center if you press on it you will download the robot already implemented on instaforex broker . If you want to test it on another broker you have to press the link "скачать" under the button and than to adjust it on your specific broker account. There are many robots inside you can test each of them. But I will told about specific one Hunter Super Profit. I recommend adjust it on EURUSD or GBPUSD or on both of them if your deposit is enough. Recomended minimum amount is 100$ or 10000 cents. When you first will run it setting window will open find "Type of MM" chose standart or agressive mode or whatever you want . Detailed setting description I will write on my next thread after translation.

Please comment if you successfully run the robot .

Maximum open orders for this EA is 10 or it up to you depend on your balance in setting you can choose how much orders to open but recommend not more than 10

Guyz sorry for my english it is not my native language I am a self learner ))

This EA is a dangerous progressive EA and not recommended, this thread is closed.

User Tag List