Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    As far as i know this is like almost 5Gb software i know someone can get it cheap very cheap i dont wanna make it public but i can tell u where to get it just pm me .

hello, eddie, pease send me link to my mail, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any one have this system?? please share.. thank you

It's a copier as far as I can see, has a members area as seen above just need some bright spark from this forum to find the back door

I was checking some of the trades as to why it bought or sold at 8am but couldnt see anything substantial
    now 8am could have been London Open
    BUT could be 9am GMT
    BUT can they change the time on MT4 to hide why it buys at specifically 8am?
    a few of the trades showed 8am open trade and 8:02 closed position and candle was a 10 pip+ candle

Hi just found this site I have the software just got it yesterday I'll see if I can put screen shots and a review of it pros and cons I'm just trying to use Snag it so will updat, re sharing dont think its possible as its linked to website EA is a Copier and in the EA it only shows Password, no settings etc Today it made 9pips but more on that later I'll put details up in an hour or so Richard

Hi Guys here are Pics of the software members area and Trades :)

Hi Everyone

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just wanted to let you all know that I have the software BUT not shareable because it works on a password and you have to be registered both on the EA and to the website, I couldnt do a video but here are all the pics of BEHIND THE SCENES so hope this is useful

Just put it live on a DEMO!! account
    $5000 mini account to trade 1 mini lot ie $1

Did its first trade at 3am closed at after 10am for 9.3pips profit. PLEASE Read the disclaimer at Forex Illuminatis site past performance doesnt mean same future results etc

Apply to demo and IF you use it on a live Please start small it seems from the screenshots that it works on a compounding basis however I dont know for sure , I will ask support who are Genuione Real and did answer my other questions within 2 hours

So after buying many EAS and having either No Reply or days and days waiting it was a real refreashing thing to see

There is a 60 day money back gaurantee
    I have a few things to point out about setting up and things I noticed so I'll post them after the pics theres 27 pics so hope its allright posting them
    Rich
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Quote Originally Posted by hlreis View Post
    I am willing to buy it anyway but I need to be sure if the 60 days money back guaranteed is really guaranteed.
    Has anybody tried it?

Here are the PDf files with some notes sorry all in jpeg
    Please note a few things

What I noticed on the website were trades showing 10 pip SL and TP but when I have looked at the past 20 days trading it is not the same open and close trade times differ and lot size profits and losses differ also so I dont know how they do it. manually??? not sure maybe someone can work it out.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Richarda - Many thanks for sharing this with us. Please keep us up to date with the performance of Illuminati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have it?

Hi Update Guys
    I'll try to do Daily Screenshots and tell you of Positive AND Negative experiences

Here is the Screenshot from the last 2 Days 1 thing to note I had 4 MT4 systems running on a mac mini 8gig ram wireless broadband and all seemed fine but maybe because I had about 40+ Charts in total open and Complex EAs running on all I was getting slow up/down times on the MT4's so
    Decided to start looking at VPS I have had 3 separate VPs before but had problems unreliability so will let you know when I have found a Stable solution

Anyone care to share there recommendations please

Well heres the screenshots what I did notice is that on The Iluminati Trades members area the Close of some of the Trades was different to My EA now thats most probably down to my having many MT4s open so when their copier sends the signal to close there was a delay from my MT4 actioning it especially poignant if trades are closing at 2 to 3pips

User Tag List