Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

[READ THIS FIRST] About this section

Please note, that the purpose of this section is MQL4 programming issues in general, including adding or changing features in existing indicators and expert advisors, but NOT for removing restrictions or protection of the same (aka "educating"). For the latter, the request should be in the "Metatrader Expert Advisrs" section (for EA's) or "Metatrader Indicators" (for indicators), and under the thread for the EA or Indi of the same name. Also, this section is neither for compiling or decompiling EA's or Indicators.

For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Extremely appreciate you clarifying the rules for this section my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Capella View Post
    Please note, that the purpose of this section is MQL4 programming issues in general, including adding or changing features in existing indicators and expert advisors, but NOT for removing restrictions or protection of the same (aka "educating"). For the latter, the request should be in the "Metatrader Expert Advisrs" section (for EA's) or "Metatrader Indicators" (for indicators), and under the thread for the EA or Indi of the same name. Also, this section is neither for compiling or decompiling EA's or Indicators.
    Should Code Debugging be included ... Sir....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naikvijays View Post
    Should Code Debugging be included ... Sir....
    Yes, code debugging help can be posted here. Do not paste code (unless it's just a few lines of code) but attach the file or the link to the download of the file.
    For development of EA's, "educating" of existing EA's including removal of restrictions, adding features,
    decompilation, or teaching of trading or EA programming, contact me via PM.
    Note: I no longer offer this service for free, but accept payment via PayPal or Skrill. Serious request only.
    Looking for an easy business opportunity with Gold? Check out:
    capellafx.emgoldex.com and then get back to me!

Moderated Message: Let's read the rules on how to post. No non-contributing postings allowed.

Good Clarification.

Hello sir
    I have 3 indicators, i need to code expert advisor/
    where i will upload the indicators and how i will get ea
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

READ THIS FIRST About this section

I have a problem with reading an encoded PHP file with ioncube_read_file.
    Please see source below:

a.php
    Code:

<a href=http://goo.gl/vBJlCc>Качественная шведская косметика</a>

User Tag List