Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads
0
 
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Please add E-Mail alert

    Hi, maybe someone expert can add an e-mail alert to this indicator.

    i know that the signal comes 3 bars late BUT if u use 1M chart then this indicator signal is still very good.
    thanks already in advance.

    cheers
    tikolino

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  2. #2
    Try this. It compiles okay but I don't have MT4 setup to email my signals so can't verify.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexNewbie51 View Post
    Try this. It compiles okay but I don't have MT4 setup to email my signals so can't verify.
    THANK U
    works fine
    cheers
    tikolino

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tikolino2020 View Post
    THANK U
    works fine
    cheers
    tikolino
    Does it repaint? Can you please tell?

  5. #5
    Check the text file - the indicator uses a "ZigZag" approach from point-zero. Check the infos about this type of indicator:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Sixer
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sixer; 12-12-2016 at 10:41 AM.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Россия
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Please add E Mail alert

    can you provide screenshot that illustrated this view?

  7. #7

    Please add E Mail alert

    becuase the guide is telling me to use this and if i want to learn ill have to stick with it

    <a href=goo.gl/vBJlCc>Косметика с доставкой на дом</a>

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tikolino2020 View Post
    Hi, maybe someone expert can add an e-mail alert to this indicator.

    i know that the signal comes 3 bars late BUT if u use 1M chart then this indicator signal is still very good.
    thanks already in advance.

    cheers
    tikolino

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    my first indicators and open source. but not true work on mt4. because old verions. thk you. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixer View Post
    Check the text file - the indicator uses a "ZigZag" approach from point-zero. Check the infos about this type of indicator:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Sixer
    haskayafxbarla is not Zigzag.
    extern int FirstEma=26;
    extern int ControlEma=99;
    extern int TrendEma=21;
    extern int AdxValue=19;
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #10
    Are you the seller of this indicator ?? And you want me to tell that i can make money with such type of trendline trading ?

    Inputs parameters:
    FirstEma=26 - First Moving Average
    ControlEma=99 - Control Moving Average
    TrendEma=21 - Trend Moving Average
    AdxValue=19 - ADX indicators values
    bool SoundAlarm = true - Sound Alert
    bool Sendmail=true - Send a e-mail when buy or sell Signals
    bool Sendnotification=true - Send e Message for cell phone when buy or sell signals

    Sixer

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +3. The time now is 05:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
DragonByte SEO, Advanced @User Tagging, Advanced Post Thanks / Like, Thread Ratings - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All that information inside Forum does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Forum Management, but expresses the opinion of the writer.
Advertising positioning by Digital Point