Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Where Has MJ Been The Last Two Months?

Apparently Admin MJ has bailed on this forum and the moderators and members cannot locate him. This forum is going downhill and this irresponsible move is NOT in the best interest of this forum. Looks like my prediction of this forum's future was correct after all. The owner of this forum needs to find a replacement that is willing to do a proper job and be responsible for forum.

Quote Originally Posted by freddieforex View Post
    Apparently Admin MJ has bailed on this forum and the moderators and members cannot locate him. This forum is going downhill and this irresponsible move is NOT in the best interest of this forum. Looks like my prediction of this forum's future was correct after all. The owner of this forum needs to find a replacement that is willing to do a proper job and be responsible for forum.
    I think he is the owner of the forum. Majeed

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Man, you must be a brilliant person. Because, I never even thought for a moment, that when a person asked where somebody was, that because they are the owner, they do not have to answer pm's respond to contact us messages or respond to moderators when they are having problems, and nobody has heard from them in over a month, The answer was right there in front of our face. He is the owner. WOW! hey everybody how did we miss that.

peachy

Quote Originally Posted by fx346 View Post
    I think he is the owner of the forum. Majeed
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

lets find out where he is and what's happening, Peachy, can you give us an update on that? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The last communication I had with was over 30 days ago. He was traveling and that was it. He has not answered any skype or pms I have directed to him. So, I have no idea. I do know that i was told that he had left a secondary person in charge, of adminstration. But, they have seen these post I am sure. They are aware of who I am, and they have not even reached out to me on WWI, MJ's behalf. So, I can add nothing to this conversation.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by falconwest View Post
    lets find out where he is and what's happening, Peachy, can you give us an update on that? Thanks.
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Can this so-called temp admin figure out how to add members back on the VIP section? Getting tired of feeling like a tennis ball on a court...being removed, placing back on, being removed again... getting old. The owner of this website obviously needs to replace MJ with someone that is more responsible ... like PEACHY.

Quote Originally Posted by peachy View Post
    Man, you must be a brilliant person. Because, I never even thought for a moment, that when a person asked where somebody was, that because they are the owner, they do not have to answer pm's respond to contact us messages or respond to moderators when they are having problems, and nobody has heard from them in over a month, The answer was right there in front of our face. He is the owner. WOW! hey everybody how did we miss that.

peachy
    Peachy, there are two words in the English language that use all of the vowels only once and in order. I believe that your reply may exemplify one of those two words.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    you must be insinuating that I am facetious

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by iqofgenius View Post
    Peachy, there are two words in the English language that use all of the vowels only once and in order. I believe that your reply may exemplify one of those two words.
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I was told either thursday or friday by tinojazz that he was able to get in touch with him and he would be back either monday or tuesday. We will see.
    Peachy
    Editor and Chief

User Tag List