Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Long and Short Technical Analysis Daily by Andora Andrei

Before GBP/AUD 21. Nov. 2016

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Long and Short Technical Analysis Daily by Andora Andrei

After : tp hit 60 pips

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Long and Short Technical Analysis Daily by Andora Andrei

Last edited by Andora Andrei; 23-11-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Change title

GBP/AUD 23. Nov. 2016

I’m seeing a classic break-and-retest setup on the pair’s 4-hour time frame, as price previously broke below the 1.7000 major psychological level then dipped below 1.6000 before pulling up. Applying the Fib tool on the swing high and low reveals that the 61.8% level lines up with the area of interest and appears to be keeping gains in check for now.

But, as my buddy Big Pippin pointed out in today’s Chart Art, price is also hovering above another area of interest and could be in for a quick bounce off the 1.6750 area. This lines up with a short-term rising trend line that’s keeping bearish pressure at bay.

Earlier today, Australia printed a downbeat reading for its construction work done in Q3 and fears of a capital flight in China owing to the government’s yuan devaluation attempts are restricting the Aussie’s gains. Still, I think the attention could shift to the pound once U.K. Chancellor Philip Hammond takes the stage and discusses how the government plans to keep the economy afloat during its Brexit.
    U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May seems to have set the bar high for this Autumn Forecast Statement, citing in her testimony earlier this week that ambitious plans are being made to ensure that growth won’t tank once the U.K. leaves the EU. This could include large cuts to corporate taxes, promises of better trade deals for businesses, and increased investment in research and technology. If these plans are impressive enough, the pound could be able to keep up its climb, but disappointing proposals could allow GBP/AUD to resume its slump.
    Depending on how this event fares, I’m looking at a potential short below the 1.6700 handle or a possible long position if price breaks past the 1.700 mark. I’m inclined to think that U.K. government officials will do anything in their power to shore up confidence among the Brits, so I’ve got a slight bullish bias but I’ll be waiting to see how the markets react first.
    As always, don’t risk more than 1% of your account on a single trade and make sure you read our risk disclosure if you’re thinking of taking the same setups.

Long and Short Technical Analysis Daily by Andora Andrei

AUD/CAD Daily. We have a hidden bullish divergence on a big chart with big bullish candlesticks. The TP is in the Fibonacci area 50.0, also we have an important level at 1.01225, and I expected the price them to can't break it .

EUR/GBP daily and weeklly trade

Good morning traders, today I m looking at EUR/GBP pair daily and weekly because we have an Elliott Wave done on weekly chart, and is coming the ABC move after an Elliott cycle. Also MACD indicator is showing us a big pressure from the bear side on weekly chart.

AUD/CAD Short 23. Nov. 2016

Hello traders, we can catch some pips on this short sell if the price will break my contra-trend. We have also a bear divergence on H1 time frame and we can trade this correction with indicators help MACD RSI BB and Stochastic.

NZD/USD weekly Elliott Wave

Good afternoon traders. I have an eye on this pair because on weekly chart, is coming to go down on wave 5. Our indicators show us a good opportunity but first we must to wait the correction on daily chart to reach her TP around 0.707021 and SELL investment style.

GBP/JPY sell idea Daily and H4 chart

Good afternoon traders. this pair is it almost in a good opportunity for a sell investment. 130.019 is an important resistance level on daily chart, and our MACD show us a hidden divergence.
    On H4 chart i expected to break out the contra trend or to go higher where Fibonacci Expansion intersect his levels.

USD/JPY daily over bought since June 2015

Sell Zone: 112 – 110
    Buy Zone: 91.00 – 95.00
    Wave Structure: complex correction to the downside.
    Short term wave count: Downside target 94.00
    Long term wave count: Bottoming in wave [B] at 94.00, upside to 126.00
    Important risk events: JPY: Tokyo Core CPI y/y USD: N/A

Todays rally again surprised, but I think we can call this a blow off top, this market is over-bullish in the extreme and this will be punished!

The wave count is calling for a high in wave B orange to be followed by wave C orange, the wave C low is projected at around 96.00.
    The Daily chart is showing a an overbought scenario not seen since June 2015, and that was the wave [A] high at 125.90. this is a dangerous scenario for bulls right now and has the makings of a perfect storm!
    The 4hr technicals are still showing divergence from the price.

I am looking for an elliott wave signal off the high soon, which will form a lower high and a right shoulder on the short term chart.
    This will be the sign that the decline has arrived.

CAD/JPY is ready to go down.

Good morning traders. This pair is looking amazing for a long sell. I want to see this contra trend break by the price, maybe a double bottom and then sell till 81.59, or 79.57. This pair did a lot of bear divergence on H4 chart.

USD/CAD 24 Nov 2016

Good afternoon traders, this pair is in a good zone to wait for a sell. The price is in Fibonacci Retracement 50.0 zone, also is a good resistance level : 1.35622 on daily chart.
    On a lower chart h4 and h1 the price is doing a very slow descendent movement. Or the price can do another higher and to wait to sell from Fibonacci Retracement 61.8

User Tag List