Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Smile Forex Forecast: AUDCAD and GBPUSD indexs

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

AUDCAD index statistic, RSI and MACD chart clearly indicate down signals.

Exact levels and stoploss are only for premium subscribers.

I had written article about GBPUSD index @24th October ,2016,click here for it…

“GBPUSD index was failed attempt to recapture high; you had seen its cascade lower.
    GBPUSD index (6/10/2016) is clues that the trend down was coming to end here, you will see 1.24324-1.27744 – 1.30560 levels soon.
    Keep in mind MACD and RSI waits for up-signal, if GBPUSD crossover or closes below 1.18872 level you may see 1985year’s low.”
    You will see 1.2744 level soon!
    If the GBPUSD index cross over or close below the hurdle level you will see 1.21331 level.

Sir ji is this a right time to buy AUDCAD index?

Please suggest me, I got $1000 benefit in your call.

amazing accuracy.... sounds good

User Tag List