Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Watch us on YouTube Blogger
Your Banner Here
You cannot rate threads

Thankx Thankx:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sound of music.

Have a nice weekend dears

Always start my day with some Abba followed by some madness

Nice stuff you have shared here....and yes music can be the best remedy for stress that most of us have when we spend much of our time trading.

[Discuss]

I wonder if any of the market masters listened to music while they were investing, hard core 1920's jazz anyone? I perfer to listen to the most developed of actors Mr. Samual L. Jackson. Indulge me if you will, picture your self buying a call option of twenty g's for a 1.20 the market roars and sends you option price to 3.20. Tell me you wouldn't feel empowered. That's when I picture Samual(Bull (me)) blowing away the dude (Bear) that's sitting on that chair. Pulp fiction scene "SAY WHAT AGAIN M****** F****** --you know the rest

Call it silly even immature but I like to celebrate my wins, the way Samual L. Jackson does on screen.
    What do you do?

For some time, I have been playing several of the tracks available on this site [link below]. It is helping me in clarity a lot so I thought I'd share it with my peers.

Example track : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's a Russian website and I don't know the words but there is an icon such as waves which tells me it is the sound of waves. It is mult-track and you can pause a layer so only hearing water and birds layers but not music or only hearing water waves and music but not birds etc. I think it is great and the effect on my trading is significant.

What is good is it is free. Many similar sites require subscription or pay per view.

I can't edit. After posting I see the URL went to a lot of "squiggles"

(change the xx to tt)

hxxp://7oom.ru/meditation.html

Well at different times I prefer different music. Incidentally I noticed that my taste is also subject to the weather outside. In winter I love to listen to one another in the summer. And passion in music depends on my mood. But in general, I like most kinds of music but definitely not metal

Listening music help me more relax during trading indeed, I like listening music but might different genre with yours, I like music my country namely dangdut music, but actually I like many kinds genre music especially slow music

This one!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

User Tag List