one to one coaching

【Req】GroodgeEA

Here

Code:
www.forexforums.org/mt4-expert-advisors-factory/65802-groodge-grid-hedge-expert-advisor.html
GBP/JPY H1:)

radicaltour

VIP Member
has anyone have good experience with this EA?
I remember testing this on demo and it worked great for a few weeks then it started loosing bad and so i stopped it.

boatran8

I think this EA is good but there are errors in the code as it doesn't place sell stop orders on the grid but only buy stop...

Capella, could you please check the code? Thanks a lot.

boatran8

I think I managed to fix the code;
Find attached the 1.17 version fixed.

Could you please test it and let me know if everything seems ok?

Regards
Be careful, I think there are improvements in the last version I posted (1.17) but still bugs too.

boatran8

I remarked the source code was not complete. It still needs developpement. I will have a look to it and release another version later. Don't use this EA on live account for now.

Happy pipping!

trader000

thanks boatran8, I tried changing the settings to 0.01 lots instead of 0.1 lots and I didnt see the change. Im using pepperstone 5 digit broker, demo $500 account. It opened 0.17 and 0.23 orders, dont know if thats normal.

boatran8

thanks boatran8, I tried changing the settings to 0.01 lots instead of 0.1 lots and I didnt see the change. Im using pepperstone 5 digit broker, demo $500 account. It opened 0.17 and 0.23 orders, dont know if thats normal.
Try setting to false the money management feature. Let me know.

hduhdu

Hi boatran8,

I try to backtest the EA but i receive this msg : "GBPJPY, H1: Alert : Please enable all pairs on Market Watch Window".

I check my Market Watch and i have got gbpjpy gbpchf chfjpy. What am i doing wrong ????

Cheers

boatran8

Hi hduhdu,

<! Removed unreadable text message !>

It's not possible to backtest this EA because it uses multiple currencies. It's only possible into MT5.

Cheers

boatran8

I didn't got you unreadable text message because it was removed ;)

Anyway, I tried to convert it into mq5 . Can be done but too hard for me as mq5 uses a bit different programming language.

boatran8

Here is a forward test of Groodge 1.2.3 with ?200 of initial capital. What is your opinion ?

one to one coaching