one to one coaching

1 Minute Daily

klausdl

login to download?

login to download?

sorry about asking this, but what is the login? is it from the paid forum? thanks!

H

hermes

Richo, do it manually don't be lazy or insecure! No EA can replace manual trading because the flexibility, dynamics and intuition are missing.
Hermes

H

hermes

Actually, the 1M daily is a good tweak on London Open! With adding some indicators like Stoch 5,3,3 and ADX 14 it could be traded successfully.
I like the last version of the London Open v9.1 with the 3 more indicators.
If we could get the manual? Would be good.
It can be entered even when the Asian session is wider (up to 60 pips) but is important to sit in front of the computer in case the TP is not reached, to close the trade manually when still in profit.
Hermes

Richo

Richo, do it manually don't be lazy or insecure! No EA can replace manual trading because the flexibility, dynamics and intuition are missing.
Hermes
Its not about lazy or insecure its about the time some trades setup. Depending on your timezone it can be very difficult to be at the PC for all setups so the EA would be good to at least get you in and then monitor them yourself. The entries are straight forward, it triggers or it doesnt so the EA would be good for that....then once in you can manually monitor the trades.

H

hermes

Richo, if you have to work the best solution for you is LMT 2.1. You check it after 5 pm once a day. You have to enter and everything else is done for you automatically. It has a solid strategy. Or even better my1Week Rule. Check every Friday evening. For sure not intraday trading for you!
Hermes

Richo

Richo, if you have to work the best solution for you is LMT 2.1. You check it after 5 pm once a day. You have to enter and everything else is done for you automatically. It has a solid strategy. Or even better my1Week Rule. Check every Friday evening. For sure not intraday trading for you!
Hermes
Hemes,

Thanks for the idea, I looked around for the 2 systems, LMT 2.1 and my1Week Rule, couldnt find them in the forum, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks
richo

H

hermes

The 1 week rule is on thread Best Strategy page 3, 23#. You don't read a lot.
The LMT is here also. Guys can you help with the link?
Thanks Hermes

one to one coaching