Aurix Exchange

10,000 to 100,000(real account)

s1quash

I just want to document my trades and hopefully inspire others to never stop working to achieve the dream of becoming a trader. I started my endeavour of becoming a trader on july 2010. It has been one year and i already had 6 margin calls. :cool:

After the last margin call i felt the needs to be more discipline. I know how to trade but it was just that i lack of discipline and money management. The most important aspect that i learnt along the course was you must have two critical aspect if you want to succeed in trading.

1. A system
2. Money management

I will be sharing screenshots of my position on daily basis. I hope we can learn from each other. You are also welcomed if you want to share your screenshot of the newest position here for discussion or as learning materials for others.

I am still a newbie but i have worked hard and will never stop. God bless.

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi S1quash,
The best way to insert an image on our forum is to follow these steps:
(1) attach the image to the post
(2) right click on the image attachment and "copy shortcut". Hence, you're copying the full URL of where the image resides. It will look like this:

(3) click the "Insert Image" button (that looks like a mountain with the sun)
(4) paste the URL of the image that you'd just copied.

It looks like a lot of steps but it can be done in seconds once you get used to it. :)

Attachments

• dada.jpg
    dada.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4

s1quash

Thank you radicaltour...but it is still small.. can't get it like how it looks in my computer...but nevermind..:cool: If you wouldn't mind you are welcome to share your trades here..even if not in real time..radicaltour you are a very nice person..thank you :)

Here is the summary of today..it could have been better but i missed some beautiful trades because i went out.

Went long on eurjpy just now but closed it...i just need to discipline myself..i should not trade after london closes. i live in gmt+8 so its already late here.

Anyways...here is the summary of todays trading...Good night...hmmm..i'm tired.

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2

macdonald

i will follow this thread

i will follow this thread

hello s1quash
i will follow this thread because i really love learning and sharing... i,m also a newbee in fx trading and have blown 1 account with AVAfx :(probably because of lack of enough knowledge and deception from someother guy.. now i have another account which is now up +50%:D.. im a serious night scalper and would love to learn from some1 how to decipline and really manager my money ...:):) Thanks m8

radicaltour

VIP Member
it seems that the forum is shrinking the image size automatically regardless of the way we insert images.
I'll talk to MJ to see if we can change the default size to something bigger, like 1920 x 1080.

kookoo23

Hi S1quash - thanks for sharing this I will be following with interest. Could you please provide us with some details of how you enter, manage and then exit your trades? Thanks and good luck :)

cleverjoe

thanks s1quash,
i will follow too :D
i assume u are going to share your system and how you trade it right?
wait.. u must be from malaysia right?

s1quash

Today i lost several trades because i went for the excitement and my head was in haze...i need to get sober...the rush to take trades everytime i am in front of the computer always consumes me. I need to only take the good trade..if i wanna seek for excitement..i should always reduce the lot size..

There should always be reasons for every trade that i took.

For those wondering how i trade..I trade on momentum, divergences, trend, supply and demand/support and resistance and i think what people call tape reading...i am searching for books to read on tape reading coz i don't really know what that is.. :cool:

Entries and exits/SL and TP should not be based on risk to reward ratio 2:1 etc. It should be based on your current market.. What its ready to give you. You don't give pips to yourself because only the market can give..right???
If i don't see the market progressing i will close the trade. Remember you are trading not investing.

For example, i have just closed the trade on the eurusd(the attached image). It may be dumb to close it too early but every day i will improve and hopefully one day be able understand the language of price and being fluent at it.

If you want to trade at your best you must lose a lot..spend most of your time just looking at an active series of bars..looking at historical is not enough but you should do that too.

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4

s1quash

I should have taken the trade earlier...

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0

s1quash

Reduced the lot size...the trade was taken just based on impulse and the momentum was wearing down...i just like to trade. The last three trade was taken in real time but i don't know why it takes a while to appear...i guess moderator wasn't around. Sorry guys..

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1

forexnewx

hey s1quash....thanks for sharing your trading style with us...:)
what time frames do you use and what currency pairs?

visualxl

Trading Plan

Trading Plan

Hi s1quash, I am also a newbie. I'd like to learn from you. Could you please share your trading plan with some examples attached? >_<

s1quash

I trade momentum and divergence. I do online coaching for a fee via skype. If you understand momentum and divergence you would be a better trader.

To everyone...if you want a great fx money manager contact me :D

Here is a screenshot of my system. :)

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
  • n.jpg
    n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
s1quash said:
I trade momentum and divergence. I do online coaching for a fee via skype. If you understand momentum and divergence you would be a better trader.

To everyone...if you want a great fx money manager contact me

This is nothing but marketing.

I watched your thread from the beginning and wondered why you did not share your strategy.
I thought: strange, I have seen such marketers on many forums before.
But maybe he is just a guy who is hungry for attention, maybe he has no commercial motives.

So, your primary intention here is to gain new paying clients.
I don?t like your way of sneaking in here at all.

How honest are you ?
Can you be trusted ?
Well, the answer is "No" because let us see how you started your thread:

I just want to document my trades and hopefully inspire others to never stop working to achieve the dream of becoming a trader.

You came here with the intention to earn money from the members here, thus you deceived us all and thus you are a liar who cannot be trusted.

I have not seen a myfxbook or other stats from you.
Why not ?
Why don?t you post your stats of your live-account ?
Is it too embarrassing ?

Maybe because of this :
I started my endeavour of becoming a on july 2010. It has been one year and i already had 6 margin calls.

If I were the Admin here, I would ban you.
Nothing else would be appropriate.

radicaltour

VIP Member
bestfx-trader,
I totally agree with you. The members of this forum should not take this lightly as we're here because of all the deception in the market.
Having said that, s1quash has been with us since October of 2010. For that, I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt.
He's moved his journal to another forum so let's consider this thread closed.

This is nothing but marketing.

I watched your thread from the beginning and wondered why you did not share your strategy.
I thought: strange, I have seen such marketers on many forums before.
But maybe he is just a guy who is hungry for attention, maybe he has no commercial motives.
If I were the Admin here, I would ban you.
Nothing else would be appropriate.

thvi

Hello !

indicator is used, arrow

try, good luck :)

Attachments

• Entry-Rules-30-pip-method.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 1

Aurix Exchange