one to one coaching

100 pips before breakfast

iolui

Another one wich just dropped in my mailbox......
It's like a rain of forex systems.... :)

Well guys, anyone knows it? Actually, I'd really need having 100 pips befor my breakfast.....:):)

fscrp

Judging solely from the pictures it looks similar to Forex Pip Snager (the strategy is nothing new) which plays retraces and bounces on moving averages. The indicator with the colored bars on the bottom is market session.

I am not saying there is anything wrong or right about the strategy, it is just another rehash.

Zanboor

I just don't understand this! If this guy can make 100 PIPs before breakfast or anytime for that matter, why is he struggling for that lousy $27.00 or much less after Affiliate and other costs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

techboy

There are lots of crap in this industry guys! Trading is not just about trading systems and indicators its about understanding the totality of the whole currency market, things like the fundamentals, psychological side of it..... etc.:)

If you try to close the website, the author offers you the strategy for free.
Maybe this is an Aprils fool website , I don?t know,
but the strategy is nice.

I made the template, so now you have everything you need. :)

Attachments

If you try to close the website, the author offers you the strategy for free.
Maybe this is an Aprils fool website , I don?t know,
but the strategy is nice.

I made the template, so now you have everything you need. :)
This is the free strategy...not 100 Pips before breakfast. He stated 100 pips before breakfast is even better than this one.

fc29

please re-upload as it been removed on 4shared

thanks
This is the good one:
"http://www.4shared.com/file/DqNZsJmS"

if don't work you have to cut, if it appears in the address bar, the end after the tree dots : "...breakfast.html"

cadolino

anyone who can chare it here?...
none of the links are working...:(

ps: got it!...sorry, i oversaw it on the 1 page... thanks anyway...:)

one to one coaching