Aurix Exchange

$100 Up for grab!

techboy

Hi to all forum members,

I am inviting forum members a chance to have a free $100 Forex account. All you have to do is pass the trading simulation test and in 48 hours your account of your choice will be funded. If you think you have the ability to pass that test. Send me an email as soon as possible to: and I will send an invite. What is good about it, is you can do unlimited try, until you pass the test. Its completely a no risk offer, trade real money for free now.

Plus: A potential $500 additional to your account once you pass the test!

Good Luck!

techboy

3 invites has been sent - 7 more to go

For those that invite has been sent! Please indicate here if you successfully registered! For proper tracking!

Thanks

techboy

Which broker, what kinda simulation..pls explain

Here's the situation, pass their so called trading simulation test, and if you pass they will direct you to their partner broker and reward you a $100 real money account for you to trade, but of course there is some terms and conditions about, that depends of what broker you are directed to. Just try to explore things around if you are interested.

worldBh

Hi to all forum members,

I am inviting forum members a chance to have a free $100 Forex account. All you have to do is pass the trading simulation test and in 48 hours your account of your choice will be funded. If you think you have the ability to pass that test. Send me an email as soon as possible to: litoac@yahoo.com and I will send an invite. What is good about it, is you can do unlimited try, until you pass the test. Its completely a no risk offer, trade real money for free now.

Good Luck!
email request sent. Thanks

Email request sent.

Many thanks Techboy,

-KinG

Hi to all forum members,

I am inviting forum members a chance to have a free $100 Forex account. All you have to do is pass the trading simulation test and in 48 hours your account of your choice will be funded. If you think you have the ability to pass that test. Send me an email as soon as possible to: litoac@yahoo.com and I will send an invite. What is good about it, is you can do unlimited try, until you pass the test. Its completely a no risk offer, trade real money for free now.

Good Luck!

leprechan

Email request sent

Email request sent

Hi to all forum members,

Good Luck!
Sent request

K

Kaishakunin

Hi everyone,
You can go there and receive your bonus -

Kaishakunin

dumont

Hey, everestforex.com teaches great trading strategies and offers you a free $100 when you pass their simulator.

DiF0r

Was anyone able to withdraw anything? I've joined in the beginning of the year when the terms were a bit different. But recently they updated the terms so you have to trade the required volume in 2 months to be able to withdraw so I was eliminated..

I've made quite a nice profit, my account balance was 1200$.

Aurix Exchange