10000000 $$ Institutional Trading System

Wow, A MILLION dollars for this system?? Is he serious?? This is my favorite part of the listing :

"I am going to sell 5 licenses only. Nothing more. After that I will shut down the ebay listing and trade the system for a living."

If you sell 5, and earn 5 Million dollars, you'll never need to trade again...What a joke! Thx for posting this, gonna check it out for shits and giggles...

fscrp

Did you click the "Make Offer" button and go with $.99? ;) One thing that screams BS in the eBay listing is this "I've also lost nearly all of the money our family kept at that bank". The FDIC insures a minimum of $250,000 for an individual bank account, more for joint. If that is all he has left, he must really suck as a trader because even 10% of that is more than enough to trade.

jamesfr

In the Ebay add it states it can be used for Forex and Stocks,I see no mention of stocks just the 3 times/month on forex

The percentage figures gained each month seem a bit far fetched if you only gaining a max 60 pips

maciboci

Prt4490

Prt4490

Guys, you are not right this time. I know John (the system creator) and his family personally. His story is true. The system you have shared here is not the PRT4490, but some scam system of someone else. The PRT4490 uses some math formulas and it is encrypted, licensed, etc. I don't know the formulas as I don't have 1 million dollars, but I know that John was a successful bank trader, department leader and lecturer.

username

friends i think the strategie is not bad.

a looked back a few months. ok, 60 pips per month ist not much with a small account, but if trading with 2 lots you will have 1200 dollars, witch 4 2400 dollars....

tomorrow we can make i trade i think.
let`s backtaste it visuell some years an test it forward. some more pips is everytime good i think.

sorry for my english :)

techboy

A simple yet solid strategy, but its not worth a million to me, it will take a few years before you recover the cost! :D

Pipster

Guys, you are not right this time. I know John (the system creator) and his family personally. His story is true. The system you have shared here is not the PRT4490, but some scam system of someone else. The PRT4490 uses some math formulas and it is encrypted, licensed, etc. I don't know the formulas as I don't have 1 million dollars, but I know that John was a successful bank trader, department leader and lecturer.

Hello Maciboci,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Would you consider sharing this idea with your friend?:D

Have him create a Trade Copy Service (Master EA signals to Slave EA's for Mt4 Platform) and send his signals to subscribers for say $100 bucks per month but first have a 30 day free trial.

I'm quite sure he can attract over 5,000 subscribers per month yielding a half million dollars per month. His income goals would be reached in under a year.

But to ask for a Million Bucks upfront with no screen shots, no live trade monitoring, no transparency what's so ever.....is a bit much!

My friend bought an expensive Nokia Phone from a particular website. Cost him over $1000 bucks...sight unseen....when it arrived in the mail.....

.....there was nothing but a ROCK in the box! :eek:

I'm not saying your friend would do anything of that nature but one must be sensitive to the fear people will feel reading that auction and the associated cost.

Just food for thought.

Pipster

maciboci

Dear Pipster,

Thank you for your kind message and welcome. :)

Your idea is quite smart. I really think it is a very good business idea. But I guess it wouldn't be John's cup of tea. If I'm not mistaken he already sold a few licences of the system to brokerage houses, so he is not the typical seller who could be reached by anyone. I was really surprised when I found this topic here as this stuff is really not for average poor luck hunters like us. He gives every necessary details about the PRT4490 to any serious person who writes to him. Also if I understand his words correctly, he told that the method is platform independent as it is based on some kind of math formulas. That's all I know.

Cheers,
Maciboci

Hello Maciboci,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Would you consider sharing this idea with your friend?:D

Have him create a Trade Copy Service (Master EA signals to Slave EA's for Mt4 Platform) and send his signals to subscribers for say $100 bucks per month but first have a 30 day free trial.

I'm quite sure he can attract over 5,000 subscribers per month yielding a half million dollars per month. His income goals would be reached in under a year.

But to ask for a Million Bucks upfront with no screen shots, no live trade monitoring, no transparency what's so ever.....is a bit much!

My friend bought an expensive Nokia Phone from a particular website. Cost him over $1000 bucks...site unseen....when it arrived in the mail.....

.....there was nothing but a ROCK in the box! :eek:

I'm not saying your friend would do anything of that nature but one must be sensitive to the fear people will feel reading that auction and the associated cost.

Just food for thought.

Pipster

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Hedge strategies EURUSD - USDCHF are not working anymore like before. Corelation is apsolutely left the pairs.

This is copied free strategy from old rusian forex forum. True, before 2 years this strategy was exelent. but now when you look EUR-CHF how is falling strong down you will see same your account how is dying slowly.

saambasp

yes tino,
you are right correlation in eurusd and usdchf is old story.currencies are now rewritting their values,may be after 2 years this correlation system work i think.

Aurix Exchange