Aurix Exchange

[1904-2003] John R Hill & George Pruitt eBooks [Speculation, Tradestation, Trading]

bonnie1234

[1904-2003] John R Hill & George Pruitt eBooks [Speculation, Tradestation, Trading]

George Pruitt - Building Winning Trading Systems With Tradestation.pdf (4.41 MB)

You must be registered for see images

TradeStation? has gained worldwide acceptance as the premiere investment software platform, but information regarding it has been limited and focused mainly on functionality?until now. In Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation?, systems experts George Pruitt and John Hill show you how to unlock the power of this platform?specifically TradeStation? 6.0?and profit from it as you trade a variety of markets including the futures, commodities, and stock market, to name just a few. Since a large portion of this book involves actual computer code, a companion CD-ROM with numerous programs and data is also included.

Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation? is essentially two books in one?a trading system development guide and a guide to TradeStation??s programming language. Within the first few chapters of this informative resource, you?ll be introduced to EasyLanguage?, the powerful programming language that sets TradeStation? apart from other software packages. Building on this foundation, Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation? discusses the essentials of programming, from proper programming techniques and program control structures to data structures and analysis techniques such as PaintBar, Indicator, ShowMe, Function, and Strategies.

With the basics of programming behind you, this comprehensive guide covers all aspects of researching, building, understanding, and evaluating your own trading strategies and systems in conjunction with TradeStation? and EasyLanguage?. In-depth analysis provides practical guidance on:

How to understand trading system performance and proper strategy optimization
Good trading ideas, their codes, and how to translate them into software
How to fix your logic and programs through the art of debugging
Developing, researching, and testing trading ideas
And much more

With the knowledge gained from these discussions, you?ll learn how to put your trading ideas into action and make the right decisions. But that?s not all. Chapters dedicated to the utilization of TradeStation??s Percentage Change charts, options strategies, and interviews with some of today?s leading systems developers and traders round out this definitive volume.

Whether you trade stocks, futures, options, or commodities, the one thing you need for any of these markets is a reliable trading system. Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation? will show you how to use the world?s best investment software platform to develop and utilize trading systems that really work.

Attachments

• George Pruitt - Building Winning Trading Systems With Tradestation.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 5

bonnie1234

[Undated] George Pruitt - Dynamic Breakout II Strategy

[Undated] George Pruitt - Dynamic Breakout II Strategy

George Pruitt - Dynamic Breakout II Strategy

bonnie1234

George Pruitt - The Ultimate Trading Guide

How to Spot Short?Term Trends, Trading Systems That Work, Money Management Techniques, and Patterns for Profit

Become the ultimate trader!

The Ultimate Trading Guide is your chance to get what every trader wants, but few have: the know?how to develop and correctly use a logic?based, reliable, and profitable methodology for successful buying and selling?now. In this complete tutorial, one of today′s most respected analysts and his partners provide you with all you need to know to develop an original, computerized system that works for you.

"Can you make money trading the markets with a system? You bet, and this is the book that shows how it′s done, based on decades of research and actual trading."?Larry Williams, Author, Day Trade Futures Online and Long?Term Secrets to Short?Term Trading

"Traders at all levels of experience will find a treasure chest of knowledge and guidance in The Ultimate Trading Guide. Advice from these expert authors, gained over decades of trading, research, and study of markets and systems, is virtually priceless. This book receives my highest recommendation."?Edward D. Dobson, President, Traders Press, Inc.

"John Hill, George Pruitt, and Lundy Hill are the acknowledged masters in the design and development of mechanical trading systems. So it′s no surprise The Ultimate Trading Guide gets my highest recommendation for those interested in the mechanized trading of stocks and futures." ?Gary Smith, Author, How I Trade for a Living

"A well?written and thoroughly enjoyable book. It is filled with refreshingly new ways of looking at the market, combined with valuable perceptions that can only come from John Hill′s years of experience and the ability to see the big picture. My congratulations to John for his tenacity in delivering Futures Truth." ?Perry Kaufman, Author, Trading Systems and Methods, President, Strategic Market Systems

bonnie1234

John Hill - Gold Bricks of Speculation 1904

John Hill - Gold Bricks of Speculation 1904

A study of speculation and its counterfeits, and an expose︠ of the methods of bucketshops and "get-rich-quick" swindles

umbajwa12

[1977-79] John R Hill eBooks [ Technical,Charting]

[1977-79] John R Hill eBooks [ Technical,Charting]

Three books attached:
John Hill - Spring - Upthrust System
John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis
John Hill - Scientific Interpretation Of Barcharts

Attachments

• John Hill - Spring - Upthrust System.pdf
    159 KB · Views: 15
  • John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 14
  • John Hill - Scientific Interpretation Of Barcharts.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 13

BOB122

Three books attached:
John Hill - Spring - Upthrust System
John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis
John Hill - Scientific Interpretation Of Barcharts

My dear mate do you have this book by the same author

Technical and Mathematical Analysis of Trends in the Commodity and Stock Markets

Thanks in advance

BOB122

PEACE

BOB122

I think this book came before John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis, actually i had seen this on website showing the books written by John R Hill.

See if you can find it. Thanks in advance

BOB122

PEACE

Adam cc

I think this book came before John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis, actually i had seen this on website showing the books written by John R Hill.

See if you can find it. Thanks in advance

BOB122

PEACE
Do you have a link to where you see this book before?
I don't have it, but some of the forum members may happen to have it. I guess it is kind of hard to remember the books by name. A picture of the book cover may help.

bimbo

Do you have a link to where you see this book before?
I don't have it, but some of the forum members may happen to have it. I guess it is kind of hard to remember the books by name. A picture of the book cover may help.

It is in post No 3 in this thread itself. Regards

Adam cc

It is in post No 3 in this thread itself. Regards
bimbo,

My message in post is meant for BOB122, that I was asking for the link of where he see the book "John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis".

The link that I provided at is for the book that you're looking for - The Ultimate Trading Guide

Trader T

Sobe

POST 7 has 3 files

file one Hero works

file 2 dead John Hill - Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis

file 3 dead John Hill - Scientific Interpretation Of Barcharts

Please upload file 2 and 3. Thank You Very Much.

also POST 6 dead

Gold Bricks of Speculation please upload.

Thank You

johny123

"Gold Bricks of Speculation"

"Scientific Interpretation Of Barcharts" and "Stock & Commodity Market Trend Trading By Advanced Technical Analysis"

wayneted

Thanks for the upload, does anyone have the 2nd edition (2012) of this very useful book? The systems may have been updated since the 2003 edition.

George Pruitt - Building Winning Trading Systems With Tradestation.pdf (4.41 MB)

Sobe

here are 8 files per Sendspace. Unfortunately Sendspace is only good for 30 days after the last download. so best to have a download every less than 30 days or else it automatically deletes off the site unless it is in paid rented space. so POST 20 is now dead as it is over a month old.

Anyway here are my 8 files. Am I missing something ??? Combined into one winzip file. It includes the file requested in POST 21 and the 3 files from POST 20.

If anyone is a new member get it while you can. haha.

Instead of having to download 8 files to get one file. here you download one file to get 8 files. Modern methods. I always hated those multiple files for one file. I did one with 3 hour waits between and the last file was dead. I pulled my hair out. now I am bald. hahaha. just kidding about pulling the hair out. but I was not a happy camper.

I vote to slowly get rid of all the multiple files to get one file at a time from 5 years ago. lets get up upgraded. to one file for the entire thread. this is the time of the modern computer not the TRS 80. or the Apple II.

trump

[MENTION=135886]Sobe[/MENTION], Hi there, gud point to have 1 single file for a single thread or one single file for a single material/book . Coming to modern methods of file sharing, I found torrent clients to be the fastest and most reliable, next to it is a dedicated drive on 4shared.
Others please pitch in ur opinions.

manish1968

Dear All,

Exceptional book is written by John Hill and Pruitt. In the chapter on Patterns in Pruitt's Ultimate book Some patterns by John Hill have been explained. Many many traders have based their work on John Hill's work. These three books are a serious reading by any student. Chuck all those red and green arrows that come in custom built indicators by dubious developers who have little understanding by market action. This work requires lots and lots of practice.

Aurix Exchange