one to one coaching

[1960] Joseph A Wyler eBooks [Technical, Charting, Trading]

umbajwa12

WYLER SERIES ON STOCK MARKET SPECULATION:
Vol.1 The Application Of Scientific Principles To Stock Speculation.
Vol.2 Trading And Trending
Joseph A. Wyler.

Description:

Exact Facsimile Reprint of Original Edition Published: 1960. 174p. & 215p.This Series By A Consulting Chemist & Chemical Engineer Gives An AnalysisOf The Markets From The Perspective Of The Laws Of Physics. This SeriesPresents a Fundamental Basis for Gann Theory & Technical Analysis, To ShowThat The Markets Are Governed By The Measurable Laws Quantifiable By TheTerminology & Equations Of Newtonian Mechanics. Contents: Volume I GeneralPrinciples; Volume; Mass; Velocity; Momentum; Kinetic Energy; K=1/2MVSquared; Work Done; Acceleration; Force; Power; Critical Volume;Consistent Move; Limited Maximum Energy Level; Reversal Point; TertiaryMove; Secondary Move; Primary Move Basic Calculated Factors & HelpfulConcepts; Basic Stock Price Structures; Strategic Formations; TheoreticalConsiderations; Sayings & Proverbs. Volume II General Principles ForTrading & Trending; Trading; Trending; Interpretation Of GeometricalPatterns & Combinations Of Patterns

Attachments

umbajwa12

Here you go bro.

If you find a good concept or technique in the book ...please share!

paparock34

please share joseph wyler books ---------- ----------- ----------
all links dead re upload the book please on either mediafire or 4shared or zippyshare please

wildeazoscar

Are you sure that you are on the right track ? The Wyler books are full with old-aged charts.
Or did you change into the camp of the re-sellers ?

Sixer
Lolz

Was actually engrossed by Fabio Oreste and wondered about the Newtonian Mechanics bit.

Would you please check if you have the Nofri and Keltner with you.

Thanks a lot-----

Sixer

Forex Trader
Can you please give more information about your request for "Nofri and Keltner " - book title etc.

Sixer

wildeazoscar

Can you please give more information about your request for "Nofri and Keltner " - book title etc.

Sixer

Success in Commodities...The Congestion Phase System

by Eugene Nofri

by Chester W. Keltner

The first one is solid gold when it comes to trading three day swings in congestion. You can check the simplest of the 30 plus formations he depicted in any of Duane Archer's work on Goodman Wave. Also, Kaufman has a solid write-up on him in his Trading Systems and Methods.

Keltner's work has the most reliable way of identifying Intraday Trends through Minor Trends playing in direction of daily trend and was the staple way to trade for floor traders. It was said that one never faded a Keltner Breakout. Essentially---- the two methods of Keltner and Nofri are complementary. One lets you fade and the other lets you play breakouts.

They formed the basis of what we know as the Taylor Trading Technique or Opening Range Break strategies. (Just as a word of caution----I use the term Opening Range in accordance with Steidlmeyer---- that is the time period that forms 80 percent of the range for 80 percent of the days, it is not the regular one or two hours).

wildeazoscar

Success in Commodities...The Congestion Phase System

by Eugene Nofri

by Chester W. Keltner

The first one is solid gold when it comes to trading three day swings in congestion. You can check the simplest of the 30 plus formations he depicted in any of Duane Archer's work on Goodman Wave. Also, Kaufman has a solid write-up on him in his Trading Systems and Methods.

Keltner's work has the most reliable way of identifying Intraday Trends through Minor Trends playing in direction of daily trend and was the staple way to trade for floor traders. It was said that one never faded a Keltner Breakout. Essentially---- the two methods of Keltner and Nofri are complementary. One lets you fade and the other lets you play breakouts.

They formed the basis of what we know as the Taylor Trading Technique or Opening Range Break strategies. (Just as a word of caution----I use the term Opening Range in accordance with Steidlmeyer---- that is the time period that forms 80 percent of the range for 80 percent of the days, it is not the regular one or two hours).

Sixer

Forex Trader
If i look at the prices of the requested books than my assumption was right:

You are in the re-seller gang now. Good luck.

Sixer

wildeazoscar

If i look at the prices of the requested books than my assumption was right:

You are in the re-seller gang now. Good luck.

Sixer
They actually are classics and most of the modern strategies are based on Norfi and Keltner.

Every book from Jardine to Grimes to Kaufman builds the Market Structure as per Keltner, in any time frame. So the basic theory of Keltner is readily available. However, finding a copy or the working methods of Norfi is something that Kaufman briefly introduces but never elaborates.

one to one coaching