[1983] The Seeker - W D Gann Master Time Factor

C

cfanfx

PLEASE ANY HAS THIS BOOK OR COURSE TO PLEASE SHARE

GANN SEEKER CREED ......The Master TIME FACTOR

bachiano

about the book

about the book

Did anybody noticed that the appendix have not the paged mentioned on them...?
Or it is me that dont find them?
thanks for any help

trade4500

[REQ] My Story - The Search for W.D. Gann's Master Time Factor The Seeker

[REQ] My Story - The Search for W.D. Gann's Master Time Factor The Seeker

"'My Story' holds a unique place amongst trading literature. A true story, it describes one man's search for the origins and the secrets behind W.D. Gann's Master Time Factor - the basis of Mr. Gann's legendary stock forecasting and predictions, which he used to make enormous returns and foretell the 1929-32 Wall St Crash.

In this book, the earnest and painstaking process of the quest for the Holy Grail of cycles is laid out bare, with all of the highs and lows.

The Seeker, as he wishes to be known, is ultimately successful and reveals what he discovers in this book. Yet his story is so much more than the lifting of the veil that has hidden what Mr. Gann called his "most valuable" secret.

It is a journey of transformation; of one man, single-minded and passionate, a seeker of Truth. In it we learn not just about the basis of cycles, trading and natural, but also how we can be successful in any field, in having our questions answered and making ourselves anew.

The text includes much rare information from Mr. Gann about his methods and how to apply them."

Thx.

mikaelhero

WD Gann is myth...I am very interesting about his trading system...but everytime I learn about his method, I am stuck at the middle...is anyone have any suggestion what book to read ?

buylosellhi

i'm trying to download this book but the link is forcing me to sign into twitter or facebook. i dont use either. is there another way to download this ? thx

Divonorum

i'm trying to download this book but the link is forcing me to sign into twitter or facebook. i dont use either. is there another way to download this ? thx
Hi buylosellhi, you need to have 20 posts to your name before you can begin to download. Post something useful that hasn't been shared before, or give us your take on technical analysis right/wrong etc, etc ... for the members' benefit. Don't make posts that look like chat - for example "thank you" blah, blah because that will only constitute a form of spamming. And whilst you're at it read the rules.

iildm

No, I think that with the new "minimum 20 post" rule is necessary to share with tweeter or facebook before you can download a file.
You can download directly only after 20 post, I think the idea is to force members to contribute to forum.

See the Announcement: Member with less than 20 post they must share to get attachment
dated August, 16 2013 (header of trading e-books forum)

Regards

weegann

WD Gann is not a myth

WD Gann is not a myth

Hey buylosellhi, you can search Gann's work over net and his reviews. You will come to know that he was the only legend of market.
You can read more on

Thanks.

Nandkishor

LAYAYOGA

This isn't the real version, but a sort of retyped fake with a bunch of BS written throughout. I had the original back in the 80's, but can't find it now. The essence of the book is that he was screwed over by a number of people selling bad stuff. He thought Gann's Master Time Factor was the 60 year cycle, so was projecting a market crash in 1989 which never happened, and the book quite selling. I think someone tried to do a reprint through Amazon recently, which is why you see it there, but it seems to have been taken down since it would be in violation of the 1983 copyright...

one to one coaching