Aurix Exchange

[1988-2002] George Angell eBooks [Trading, Stocks, Futures]

bonnie1234

George Angell - Sniper Trading Workbook

You must be registered for see images

Important lessons and key investment strategies for trading stocks, options, and futures

Sniper Trading helps readers fine-tune their trading to the point where they know exactly where the market will go and when it will get there. With thirty years of experience, George Angell shows readers how to trade successfully on a consistent and informed basis. Sniper Trading is a complete guide to trading everything from stocks and options to futures. Readers will discover how to price trading, identify buy and sell zones, place spread or seasonal trades, and, most importantly, how to win at trading by overcoming common pitfalls and mastering common learning curves. Angell offers the individual trader the inside track on his most successful investment strategies, so they can profit like the professionals.

bonnie1234

George Angell - West of Wall Street 1988

Contents: Understanding the Futures Markets. Becoming a Trader. Strategies for Success. Indexed. This guide offers insights into the futures trading market including practical strategies and rules for winning the game. The first book that takes the mystery out of trading in the volatile stock index futures market, where only the best and the brightest keep the lion's share of earnings.

bonnie1234

George Angell - Technical Analysis & Options Strategies 1992

This book takes 17 of the most popular options strategies and shows how and when to use them depending upon market conditions. It shows traders the particular options position to take given a specific technical situation. More than just knowledge, this book imparts a system, providing traders with the means by which they can understand and apply each of the strategies duscussed. Furthermore, actual market conditions are used to demonstrate strategies, not "after-the-fact" examples. In addition, this book offers analysis and detailed charts for each of the strategies, as well as discussions on how and when to adjust them.

Divonorum

[2002] George Angell eBooks [Trading, Stocks, Futures]

[2002] George Angell eBooks [Trading, Stocks, Futures]

Sniper Trading: Essential Short-Term Money-Making Secrets for Trading Stocks, Options and Futures

This book should not be confused with the one at the top -
-they are actually complimentary.

Attachments

• 1FGASTESTMMS4TSO&F2002TE.txt
    45 bytes · Views: 30
  • Sniper_Trading-Essential_Short-Term_Money-Making_Secrets_for_Trading_Stocks,_Options_and_Futures.jpg
    Sniper_Trading-Essential_Short-Term_Money-Making_Secrets_for_Trading_Stocks,_Options_and_Futures.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 30

Divonorum

[1984] George Angell eBooks [Options Trading]

[1984] George Angell eBooks [Options Trading]

Sure-thing Options Trading: A Money-Making Guide to the New Listed Stock and Commodity Options Markets

Attachments

• 2TGASTOTAMMG2TNLS&COM1984XR.txt
    43 bytes · Views: 13
  • Sure-thing_Options_Trading_-_A_Money-Making_Guide_to_the_New_Listed_Stock_and_Commodity_Options_.jpg
    Sure-thing_Options_Trading_-_A_Money-Making_Guide_to_the_New_Listed_Stock_and_Commodity_Options_.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6

Divonorum

[2008] George Angell eBooks [Stocks]

[2008] George Angell eBooks [Stocks]

Small Stocks for Big Profits: Generate Spectacular Returns by Investing in Up-and-Coming Companies

Attachments

• Small_Stocks_for_Big_Profits_-_Generate_Spectacular_Returns_by_Investing_in_Up-and-Coming_Compan.jpg
    Small_Stocks_for_Big_Profits_-_Generate_Spectacular_Returns_by_Investing_in_Up-and-Coming_Compan.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Small Stocks for Big Profits Generate Spectacular Returns by Investing in Up-and-Coming Companie.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 26

Divonorum

[1997] George Angell eBooks [Day Trading]

[1997] George Angell eBooks [Day Trading]

Profitable Day Trading with Precision: The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Market Symmetry

Attachments

• 61GAPDTWPTGSOPTMS1997WQ.txt
    43 bytes · Views: 19
  • Profitable_Day_Trading_with_Precision.png
    Profitable_Day_Trading_with_Precision.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 22

bonnie1234

George Angell - LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method

George Angell - The 7 Secrets Of Successful Option Investing

jinout

Hi Divonorum

This pdf file "Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Market Symmetry.pdf" prompts for password when opening it.
Can you provide the password ?.

Profitable Day Trading with Precision: The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Market Symmetry

Divonorum

Hi Divonorum

This pdf file "Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Market Symmetry.pdf" prompts for password when opening it.
Can you provide the password ?.

Hi jinout - no friend, just checked it. Perhaps a screen captcha is appearing!? In that case just type into the box what appears. Please confirm back. Thx!

jinout

Hi Divonorum,

I have downloaded the *.rar file and extracted the PDF file. Issue was when opening the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat reader.
The error message is "This file is protected. Please enter a Document Open Password".
I tried opening the same PDF file using some other PDF reader and got the same error.

Hi jinout - no friend, just checked it. Perhaps a screen captcha is appearing!? In that case just type into the box what appears. Please confirm back. Thx!

bonnie1234

Hi Divonorum,

I have downloaded the *.rar file and extracted the PDF file. Issue was when opening the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat reader.
The error message is "This file is protected. Please enter a Document Open Password".
I tried opening the same PDF file using some other PDF reader and got the same error.

Please re-download these 2 links and you should have 2 files...

Code:
http://mir.cr/1YOGKNZW
http://mir.cr/1RCTN247

one is the straight pdf and the other is the exact same pdf but compressed...

LMK if you can read the pdf and extract the other

Failure with either then I suggest updating your operating system / adobe and winrar as per my post in the Trading ebooks main thread at the top

jinout

Hi bonnie124,

Yes the attached have the same problem while opening the pdf file.

Another issue with the attachment is that all the five files are having same file name. When downloading it overwrites the previous downloaded file. So I downloaded the first attachment and renamed the file as "George Angell - Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Marke.part1.rar" and downloaded the second file and renamed as "George Angell - Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Marke.part2.rar" and renamed similarly for other files.

Then extracted the *.rar files (using all the five files) to get pdf file. The pdf file is prompting for password when opening it.

Does this one attached have the same issues?

Divonorum

Hi bonnie124,

Another issue with the attachment is that all the five files are having same file name. When downloading it overwrites the previous downloaded file. So I downloaded the first attachment and renamed the file as "George Angell - Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Marke.part1.rar" and downloaded the second file and renamed as "George Angell - Profitable Day Trading with Precision The Golden Secret of Price, Time and Marke.part2.rar" and renamed similarly for other files.

Then extracted the *.rar files (using all the five files) to get pdf file. The pdf file is prompting for password when opening it.

Hi jinout - I really can't understand the problem you're facing - it should be so straight forward, like most of my uploads. I'll send you a PM later on during day, with a different link, as I'm way too tired now from partying. Don't worry, we'll get everything sorted out friend.

bonnie1234

Hi bonnie124,

Please read the edited post above

misidp

This book should not be confused with the one at the top -
-they are actually complimentary.

it's the same workbook..

ginza

Hi Divonorum!
I'm afraid this link leads to the Workbook... Is it possible to reload the actual book?
Thank you!

VI_Trader

Hi, Divonorum,
Earlier you tried to give us the "Sniper Trading Essential Short-Term Money-Making Secrets for Trading Stocks, Options and Futures" and warned that it shouldn't be confused with the complimentary workbook. But that's exactly what you do by yourself.
So do you have the basic manual, not the workbook?

Divonorum

I just checked and its actually the same Workbook that Bonnie originally posted. Sorry all for my big F... up!!

Adam cc

I just checked and its actually the same Workbook that Bonnie originally posted. Sorry all for my big F... up!!
Actually, I have also downloaded the same from 6 different sites claimed to be the book, and ended up getting the workbook. I guess you probably get this from 1 of these sources as well. It is not your fault, and it is the first guy who started it to blame!
I guess now we need to ask if anyone has the "Sniper Trading" book!

Trader T

Aurix Exchange