Aurix Exchange

[1990-2000] Mark Douglas eBooks [Trading, Discipline]

You can do a search in Amazon for its description but in short, this e-book has a convoluted way of explaining how the mind doesn't do a "go with the flow" with the chart and that's why you keep losing your trades.

But I really like this book and it's great for manual traders. Download the attachment now!

bonnie1234

[1990] Mark Douglas - The Disciplined Trader, Developing Winning Attitudes

[1990] Mark Douglas - The Disciplined Trader, Developing Winning Attitudes

Mark Douglas - The Disciplined Trader, Developing Winning Attitudes

aenigma

Friends, Try This : Trading in the Zone (Audible)

Am Unable to use ( Have not checked the links)

Password : ( Copy Paste the entire Password)

Wish You Green Trades Ahead :)

Chips

Thank you Bonnie, It's a pleasure to stop in at your site every so often. I'm not much for typing and have difficulty finding anything to add to the forum, but I sure do enjoy looking around.

Divonorum

Hi dougrkyle, everything's working well. You only need to enter the password once when extracting from the RAR files. Make certain that the files have downloaded properly and that the files sizes are correct.
And don't forget to click on aenigma's "Thank for this post" button.

BOB122

Friends, Try This : Trading in the Zone (Audible)

Am Unable to use ( Have not checked the links)

Password : ( Copy Paste the entire Password)

Wish You Green Trades Ahead :)

Thanks the share but the links are not working, Please post it again

BOB122

Thank you for your kind advice can anyone help me by uploading it to any easily downloadable website.

warm regards

bonnie1234

Thank you for your kind advice can anyone help me by uploading it to any easily downloadable website.

warm regards

It depends on where you can download from? So if you give a number of options then maybe someone can help you?

There is no point anyone uploading it again until we know you can download it...

...Failing that why don't you download TOR Browser and you can get those links easily ???

If you do not know what TOR is do a google search.......anyway...back to the thread topic!!!

Zzoom

After all this time, the links for Trading in the Zone (Audible) @ uploaded.net are not working any more.

If anybody is able to re-up Trading in the Zone (Audible), it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Zzoom

After all this time, the links for Trading in the Zone (Audible) @ uploaded.net are not working any more.

If anybody is able to re-up Trading in the Zone (Audible), it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Please ignore this - it is available as a torrent.

kap55

Many Thanks!
please check this i have not tested

Aurix Exchange