Aurix Exchange

[1991-1997] Al Larson Hans Hannula eBooks [Forex, Trading, Cycles, Astrological]

rabah

[1991-1997] Al Larson Hans Hannula eBooks [Forex, Trading, Cycles, Astrological]

If anyone has this or any other Al Larson(Hans Hannula) information, and would like to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

[Undated] Al Larson - The Face of God

[Undated] Al Larson - The Face of God

This pattern is the energy tempo of the universe. You were formed by it. Every market pattern is formed by it. With it, you can see creation happen, energy beans forming, and prices following those beams. You can see the invisible beams just like you can see germs with a microscope. You have to experience it to believe it. When you do, you will soon agree that this can only be THE FACE OF GOD

Al Larson Hans Hannula - Face of God

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c16i4d94jhfg2j3

WDGann360

hi Bonnie1234, these are excellent books that you shared in this thread, thanks very much, I was just wondering if you have any of his of his software or the FOG add on for wave59.
He also has 2 additional books
Chaos Trading Made Easy Online Course
Market AstroPhysics Master's Course

bonnie1234

hi Bonnie1234, these are excellent books that you shared in this thread, thanks very much, I was just wondering if you have any of his of his software or the FOG add on for wave59.
He also has 2 additional books
Chaos Trading Made Easy Online Course
Market AstroPhysics Master's Course

Sorry I do not have any software relating to Gann as I do not use this system. I am just an avid reader and am always looking at increasing my knowledge by learning new things everyday if possible.

Maybe if you post in a new thread asking for the software to see if anyone responds?

bonnie1234

Some more excerpt material

Al Larson Hans Hannula - A Lunar Chaos Theory 1991
Al Larson Hans Hannula - Crash of 1997
Al Larson Hans Hannula - In Search of the Cause of Cycles 1987
Al Larson Hans Hannula - Solar Wind, Magnetosphere, Moon & Ions
Al Larson Hans Hannula - The Moon & the SPX 1998
Al Larson Hans Hannula - The Seasonal Cycle 1991
Al Larson Hans Hannula - Why Johnny can't Trade 1997

bhootx

Thanks for this. I wonder if anyone has the following books from Hannula:

1. Market Astrophysics and Chaos
2. Trading the overflight
3. Trading the eclipses
4. Ganns Greatest Secret.

Thanks again.

Divonorum

Hi Bhootx - as for Market Astrophysics and Chaos newsletters you can go directly to his website

Nov 1998 - Dec 2002 are all downloadable in PDF format.

Other free stuff can be found on the main site.

umbajwa12

Sorry i forgot to add the other one, Ganns Greatest Secret...

Attachments

• Dr Hans Hannula - Gann's Greatest Secret.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 215

easty

I hope people will start to combine things into one file. for example small things off a web site as noted in post 11

but my real problem is that 2 are missing.

post 2 The Face of God
post 9 The Seasonal Cycle 1991

On the web today I have seen people combine over 100 files into one file of over a GB. We have to stop wasting time with all the problems getting through to a tiny file. If 100 people download 100 tiny files that is a waste of a lifetime. lets get efficient. For example it would be great if someone has all those free files off a web site combines them into one file for download. God Bless the person who does that. He has my unconditional love forever. hahaha.

and thanks for the 2 files I listed above.

freddieforex

Banned Users
On the web today I have seen people combine over 100 files into one file of over a GB. We have to stop wasting time with all the problems getting through to a tiny file. If 100 people download 100 tiny files that is a waste of a lifetime. lets get efficient. For example it would be great if someone has all those free files off a web site combines them into one file for download. God Bless the person who does that. He has my unconditional love forever. hahaha.

It would not make sense to put all files on one share and if one person wanted only one file, they would be committed to one gig of info they do not need. It is better to individually download what they want and save on computer space. :cool:

Adam cc

I hope people will start to combine things into one file. for example small things off a web site as noted in post 11

but my real problem is that 2 are missing.

post 2 The Face of God
post 9 The Seasonal Cycle 1991

and thanks for the 2 files I listed above.
Yes, I can confirm that these 2 links are dead.

I manage to find "The Face Of God" in other forum, but unfortunately, I can't find "The Seasonal Cycle", so other members please help.

"The Face Of God" is here

In terms of putting many files into 1, I would share with you guys my thought. For those which are small articles of a few pages each, it make sense to combine them if they are small in file size like few hundred kB. However, for bigger files, or individual books, we should still upload them separately, as other members may already have other titles, and only keen in 1 or 2, so should not waste the bandwidth to download something that they need to delete later. I have ever download 2GB over data, taking more than a week to download and combined from 23 rar parts from same host, just to take 2 books inside the list, so I know the pain....I still thank the uploader, as I won't get that 2 books otherwise....

A lot of time our needs are not the same, so, we can't always get the perfect solution, and this is life!

Trader T

njana

You must be registered for see images attach

Found them on internet , cool. Thx for the book names.

Aurix Exchange