Aurix Exchange

[1991-2003] Steve Nison eBooks [Candlesticks]

fscrp

Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques 1991

Description:

Traditional Western methods for chart analysis (the basis of all technical analyses) use bar or points and figure charts. Yet over 100 years before these methods originated, the Japanese were using their own style of technical analysis for use in the rice futures market. This technique - known as the Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques because of its close resemblance to candlesticks - has recently been attracting attention because it provides unique insights into the market. This work features over 300 charts that use candlesticks alone and in conjunction with Western charting techniques, and explains their use.

Code:
Removed bad links - Please see post 12

The Candlestick Course

Description:

Expert instruction on the practical applications of candlestick charting

Candlestick charting is more popular than ever before, with a legion of new traders and investors being introduced to the concept by some of today�s hottest investment gurus. Having introduced the candlestick technique to the West through two of his bestselling books, Steve Nison is regarded as a luminary in the field of candlestick charting. In his new venture, The Candlestick Course, Nison explains patterns of varying complexity and tests the reader�s knowledge with quizzes, Q&As, and intensive examples. In accessible and easy-to-understand language, this book offers expert instruction on the practical applications of candlestick charting to give every level of investor a complete understanding of this proven, profitable, and time-tested investing technique. Straightforward answers quickly clarify this easy-to-use charting method. This guide will allow readers to recognize and implement various candlestick patterns and lines in today�s real-world trading environment�giving them a noticeable edge in their trading activities

Code:

Beyond Candlesticks

Description:

From the "Father of Candlesticks"--penetrating new Japanese techniques for forecasting and tracking market prices and improving market timing Steve Nison has done it again. The man who revolutionized technical analysis by introducing Japanese candlestick charting techniques to Western traders is back--this time with a quartet of powerful Japanese techniques never before published or used in the West. Stunningly effective on their own, these new techniques pack an even greater wallop when teamed up with traditional trading, investing, or hedging strategies, and Steve Nison shows you how to do it. Beyond Candlesticks provides step-by-step instructions, detailed charts and graphs, and clear-cut guidance on tracking and analyzing results--everything you need to pick up these sharp new tools and take your place at the cutting edge of technical analysis. Critical praise for Steve Nison's first book . ". destined to become the classic reference on the subject." --Charles Lebeau and David Lucas Technical Trader's Bulletin "I believe Steve Nison's new candlestick book is destined to become one of the truly great books for this time period.. Whether you trade futures, commodities, or equities, day trade or hold positions overnight, this book is a must." --Lee Siegfried Investor's Library, Data Broadcasting Corp. "It is hard to be too effusive about the quality of NiSon's work . this is clearly one of the best investment books ever written in terms of covering a subject with pedagogical ability and writing skill. The organization is impeccable . reading it was a pleasure." --Commodity Traders Consumer Report

Code:

bonnie1234

[Undated] Steve Nison eBooks [Candlesticks]

[Undated] Steve Nison eBooks [Candlesticks]

Steve Nison - Candlestick Charting Basics.rar (809.9 KB)
Steve Nison - Profiting in Forex.part1.rar (5.72 MB)
Steve Nison - Profiting in Forex.part2.rar (369.8 KB)

C

cfanfx

pls share secret of samurai trader

pls share secret of samurai trader

by steve nison .......thanks

Onbongo

You must be registered for see images

Steve Nison's 'Secrets To Becoming a Samurai Trader'

Attachments

• Steve Nison's 'Secrets To Becoming a Samurai Trader'.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 21
  • video-secrets-samurai-trade.jpg
    video-secrets-samurai-trade.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4

bonnie1234

Steve Nison - Profiting with Japanese Candlesticks Notes

Steve Nison - Strategies for Profiting With Japanese Candlestick Charts

photog4r

Bonnie1234,
The strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts part 2 and 3 Have files broken. I got part 1 to open just fine. Also, if someone can re post Profiting in Forex part 2, that file was broken also. Thanks.

bonnie1234

Bonnie1234,
The strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts part 2 and 3 Have files broken. I got part 1 to open just fine. Also, if someone can re post Profiting in Forex part 2, that file was broken also. Thanks.

Sowio

Keep away
Links are down and lead to page where adware is installed

Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques 1991

Description:

Traditional Western methods for chart analysis (the basis of all technical analyses) use bar or points and figure charts. Yet over 100 years before these methods originated, the Japanese were using their own style of technical analysis for use in the rice futures market. This technique - known as the Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques because of its close resemblance to candlesticks - has recently been attracting attention because it provides unique insights into the market. This work features over 300 charts that use candlesticks alone and in conjunction with Western charting techniques, and explains their use.

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/L1Y2QH6BZN

The Candlestick Course

Description:

Expert instruction on the practical applications of candlestick charting

Candlestick charting is more popular than ever before, with a legion of new traders and investors being introduced to the concept by some of today�s hottest investment gurus. Having introduced the candlestick technique to the West through two of his bestselling books, Steve Nison is regarded as a luminary in the field of candlestick charting. In his new venture, The Candlestick Course, Nison explains patterns of varying complexity and tests the reader�s knowledge with quizzes, Q&As, and intensive examples. In accessible and easy-to-understand language, this book offers expert instruction on the practical applications of candlestick charting to give every level of investor a complete understanding of this proven, profitable, and time-tested investing technique. Straightforward answers quickly clarify this easy-to-use charting method. This guide will allow readers to recognize and implement various candlestick patterns and lines in today�s real-world trading environment�giving them a noticeable edge in their trading activities

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/CM8UDGD6F0

Beyond Candlesticks

Description:

From the "Father of Candlesticks"--penetrating new Japanese techniques for forecasting and tracking market prices and improving market timing Steve Nison has done it again. The man who revolutionized technical analysis by introducing Japanese candlestick charting techniques to Western traders is back--this time with a quartet of powerful Japanese techniques never before published or used in the West. Stunningly effective on their own, these new techniques pack an even greater wallop when teamed up with traditional trading, investing, or hedging strategies, and Steve Nison shows you how to do it. Beyond Candlesticks provides step-by-step instructions, detailed charts and graphs, and clear-cut guidance on tracking and analyzing results--everything you need to pick up these sharp new tools and take your place at the cutting edge of technical analysis. Critical praise for Steve Nison's first book . ". destined to become the classic reference on the subject." --Charles Lebeau and David Lucas Technical Trader's Bulletin "I believe Steve Nison's new candlestick book is destined to become one of the truly great books for this time period.. Whether you trade futures, commodities, or equities, day trade or hold positions overnight, this book is a must." --Lee Siegfried Investor's Library, Data Broadcasting Corp. "It is hard to be too effusive about the quality of NiSon's work . this is clearly one of the best investment books ever written in terms of covering a subject with pedagogical ability and writing skill. The organization is impeccable . reading it was a pleasure." --Commodity Traders Consumer Report

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/WLPNQ0F0CA

Divonorum

Oh Sowio, much ado about nothing! Those ebooks were uploaded, by fscrp, in 2010 and many hosting sites have time limits, thus, the only thing left is an Ilivid Player download (which is clearly stated) - no need for such pandemonium.

Anyway I've re-uploaded them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Steve Nison - Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques 1991.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 16

Sowio

Sorry I did not want to hit the panic button

But I think what you get depends on from where you reach the page.
I got zoomdownloader which is nasty stuff. If you like you can watch a Youtube Video where a professional cleans his system - it takes 10 minutes and he is really fast. So for unexperienced users absolutely no fun.

Again, no offense.

Great board, great work and great books!!

Thank you very much :)

melauf00

Does anyone have "Strategies for Profiting With Japanese Candlestick Charts" (the book) ?

Adam cc

Does anyone have "Strategies for Profiting With Japanese Candlestick Charts" (the book) ?
This has been packaged to sell with the video DVDs, as well as standalone book.

The video has been shared

I have not try download that video. Maybe someone who downloaded that before, or freddieforex who shared the video can comment if the ebook is already included.

johny123

This has been packaged to sell with the video DVDs, as well as standalone book.

The video has been shared

I have not try download that video. Maybe someone who downloaded that before, or freddieforex who shared the video can comment if the ebook is already included.
Initially I also thought so. But then when I compared the content of the book on amazon with the pdf accompanying the dvd course, it is different.

Adam cc

Initially I also thought so. But then when I compared the content of the book on amazon with the pdf accompanying the dvd course, it is different.
Thank Johny for sharing of info.

This same title (Book & Video) has been published by Traderslibrary years before, but now published under Wiley, not sure if it is just an reprint.

If it is re-print, they may just re-organise with nicer font, etc. Anyway, we just have to wait till someone has a copy to share to confirm.

kap55

Thank Johny for sharing of info.

This same title (Book & Video) has been published by Traderslibrary years before, but now published under Wiley, not sure if it is just an reprint.

If it is re-print, they may just re-organise with nicer font, etc. Anyway, we just have to wait till someone has a copy to share to confirm.

i had download this video of 4.1 gb from another forum,but it was come only with a textbook on candlesticks charts..

Adam cc

i had download this video of 4.1 gb from another forum,but it was come only with a textbook on candlesticks charts..
Thanks kap55,

This is the version from Traderslibrary. In fact, they maintain a web page for owners of their videos to download the course manual for free, and I just downloaded first part from it, and you have all 9 parts, so save me and other member's time to download.

melauf00

Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, 2nd Edition

Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, 2nd Edition

Managed to find the real 2nd edition of "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" friends :

pass: my username

melauf00

Managed to find the real 2nd edition of "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" friends :

Not sure if this post is showing up.....keeps saiyng database error...

Adam cc

Yes, indeed this is the only real 2nd Ed of the book!
Thanks for your effort.

Just check with forum admin. There is some server technical issues over the last 2 days, and they are solving it.

Aurix Exchange