one to one coaching

[1994-2011] Robert Koppel eBooks [Trading, Investing, Risk]

bonnie1234

You must be registered for see images

Featuring interviews with top traders, The Outer Game of Trading is full of fascinating stories on the ups and downs of the trading life. You'll learn how one trader shorted the yen after an unusual experience with a rental car on vacation. You'll learn about another trader who trades spreads with such intensity that he has no idea where the market is going. And you'll find out about a trader who scalps the market so quickly that, his clerk often can't keep track of the trades. Amazingly, all three of these traders are big winners.

More so than anyone else writing on trading, Koppel and Abell have gift for getting inside the minds of top traders and providing penetrating insights into how they achieved their success. For aspiring traders, the lessons are invaluable. By understanding and modeling the approaches of the world's best traders, you can travel the road to successful trading with knowledge and confidence.

The Outer Game of Trading focuses on several distinct trading strategies and demonstrates how each can be customized by the individual trader to be profitable, consistent, and personal. In addition, through revealing interviews with top traders Pat Arbor, Tony Saliba, Jeffrey Silverman, and Donald Sliter, we see how each methodology can be tailored to the unique requirements of any trader, much as the top traders customized their methodology to suit their own unique personalities.

The Outer Game of Trading concludes with a discussion of how to enhance one's personal performance on an ongoing basis in the choice, development, and application of a specific market strategy. Through real-life examples and interviews with market experts, we reinforce the importance of the concept that it is only after one has mastered the essential psychological skills of trading that one can fully take advantage of any trading system.

The Outer Game of Trading builds logically on the insights of its predecessor, The Innergame of Trading and offers a valuable resource to traders that can measurably improve one's trading performance.

bonnie1234

"The Tao of Trading" shows traders and investors how to combine intuition and creativity with the best fundamental and technical trading practices. The book shows traders how to elicit, then act, according to their own inward perception and feelings regarding the reality of the markets they are trading National author publicity .

I am looking for:

The Inner Game of Trading by Robert Koppel and Howard Abell (1994)
and his latest book,
Investing and the Irrational Mind: Rethink Risk, Outwit Optimism, and Seize Opportunities Others Miss by Robert Koppel (Mar 21, 2011)

Thanks in advance.

bonnie1234

Robert Koppel - Investing and the Irrational Mind - Rethink Risk, Outwit Optimism, and Seize Opportunities Others Miss 2011

About the Book

Most investors are driven by greed and panicked by fear, which is why so many lose so much during market upheavals. It's also why so few gain so much. What separates the winners from the losers? People who remain calm, focused, and analytical during market ups and downs always come out on top--and snatch the losses of those who panic.

Investing and the Irrational Mind gives you the tools for overcoming the self-destructive impulses that stand between you and profit. Behavioral finance expert Robert Koppel reveals why your brain sends certain negative messages during the investing process. Applying the latest advances in neuroeconomics and insights from top traders, he provides a program for building the habits used by the world’s most successful investors.

Investing and the Irrational Mind teaches you how to:

Identify negative, self-defeating patterns of thought
Tailor your goals according to your particular investing psychology
Develop a framework for overcoming irrational thoughts in investment decisions
Use one of your most powerful investing tools--intuition

The investing world operates by the law of the jungle, with a new surprise lurking around every corner. How often have you abandoned a perfectly sound investing strategy because you panicked? "Success requires focused concentration that permits an unbiased perception of the market," writes Koppel. "All we can ever control is ourselves, but that is more than enough."

Armed with 30 years of experience as an analyst and fund manager, Koppel helps you develop a focused, disciplined, confident, and profitable approach to investing using the best tool at your disposal: your brain. Filled with surprising insights into human behavior and rock-solid financial advice, Investing and the Irrational Mind helps you draw consistent profits in an inconsistent investing world.

Sixer

Forex Trader
sameer24,

you can buy it from here, scan and share it - the price of used one starts from 0.25$:

Sixer

easty

I skipped over post 1 book

post 2 book I got the first 4 parts. then it went dead on me. I would prefer a new upload of post 2 book as one unit for the entire book.

post 5 I tried the 41 byte and it was dead for me. but I give up trying to get the 41 byte clue to where it is.

post 7 the book worked. thank god for little favors. it was one unit book and I got it.

anyway please upload book in post 2.

EDIT to say post 13 below takes care of all problems with posts 11 and 14

Adam cc

I skipped over post 1 book

post 2 book I got the first 4 parts. then it went dead on me. I would prefer a new upload of post 2 book as one unit for the entire book.

post 5 I tried the 41 byte and it was dead for me. but I give up trying to get the 41 byte clue to where it is.

post 7 the book worked. thank god for little favors. it was one unit book and I got it.

anyway please upload book in post 2.
KT,

So, you can't get Post , ?
Item in Post , please see Post . For item in Post , whoever has downloaded before, please help out!

Trader T

Title: The Outer Game of Trading: Modeling the Trading Strategies of Today's Market Wizards
Author: Robert Koppel, Howard Abell
Publisher: Probus
Year: 1994
Filetype: Clearscan OCR PDF
Filesize: 4.38MB
Site:

You must be registered for see images attach

Note 1: Was previously a 22.5 MB pdf non-OCR scan. Is now a 4.38MB OCR'ed PDF. Some artifiacts removed, but not all. Book cover added.

Note 2: Interesting that Anthony J Saliba was a contributing interviewee. Do a search on Saliba for his other excellent books.

Code:
7zip file
Password: +0go+
http://urlz.so/l/mu-kpa6ydbq/

easty

The Mentally Tough Online Trader 2000

Here is post 1 in ONE file instead of 6. This file I found elsewhere and has only about 22 MB. the file in post 1 is larger.

Enjoy

KT

Title: The Mentally Tough Online Trader, A Sanity Guide for the Totally Wired Investor
Author: Robert Koppel
Publisher: Dearborn
Year: 2000
Filetype: OCR'ed PDF (fonts embedded)
Filesize: 8.28MB
Site:

Note: Same PDF from Kwik Tick's post, with clearer book cover and embedded fonts.

Code:
7zip archive
Password: +m+0+
http://urlz.so/l/mu-dqjhqvl8/

Title: Bulls, Bears, and Millionaires, War Stories of the Trading Life,
Publisher: Dearborn
Year: 1997
Filetype: OCR PDF (fonts embedded)
Filesize: 4.7 MB
Site:

Note: this is an OCR version, 30.6 MB reduced to 4.7 MB.

Code:
7zip archive
Password: BBAM1997OCR.7z
http://urlz.so/l/mu-1ifkfrlm/

Title: The Intuitive Trader, Developing Your Inner Trading Wisdom
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Year: 1996
Filetype: OCR PDF (fonts embedded)
Filesize: 8.96 MB
Site:

Note:
this is an OCR version, 37 MB reduced to 8.96 MB.
Page width optimised (white spaces reduced).
Dark page backgrounds from 37 MB base file removed.

Code:
7zip archive
Password: TITDYITW1996OCR.7z
http://urlz.so/l/mu-0bkzjb5f/

one to one coaching