[1996-2012] Michael S Jenkins eBooks [Stock Market]

hayuride

We are gathering for a grouo buy for the planetery books please send an pm to the1student on FF if your also interested.
Hi there, I too want to get the book but after going thru this thread and reading wcicom post
I'm having 2nd thought about it.
In his post, he mention he was once Jenkins newsletter subscriber and the forecast was not good till the point 10 continuous losing trade. I'm sure your guys know the math of that to losing 10 in a roll is a very big deal. If however, some guys here seem to turn his book into a success, that's because those guys have able to adopt them to their strategies... meaning Jenkins himself can show his method in hindsight but actually can't develop a consistence way to this. But just to be fair, maybe he did improve and come out with something valid... the best way to check is check his newsletter for few month... in any case, now would seem like a good time to subscribe as he predict in youtube that major turn on Dec 3rd... so I would suggest those group buyer come out with some arrangement to check his newsletter before buying the $1000 package...

Ray Parker

Dear all,

i am interested in the books:
Michael S Jenkins - The Secret Science of the Stock Market
and
Michael Jenkins - Secret Angle Method

Help it greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0x47

Dear all,

i am interested in the books:
Michael S Jenkins - The Secret Science of the Stock Market
and

Help it greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

usmanp

its out all volumnes and softwares for maxiumn of 220$ so may be it would be out soon or ppl might do group buy for that too to save cost.