Aurix Exchange

[1997-2004] Jeff Cooper eBooks [Trading, Strategies]

ginza

Jeff Cooper- Hit And Run Trading II

Jeff Cooper- Hit And Run Trading II

Sorry for the bad quality, but it's still possible to get the idea of the set ups.

You must be registered for see images

Following up on his original collection of trading methods in Hit & Run Trading, is Jeff Cooper′s second and equally exceptional book, Hit & Run Trading Volume II ? recently updated! Discover how to capture the explosive moves in stocks in his latest work containing: 16 personal trading strategies Readily identifiable patterns you can consistently count on Over 200 information?packed pages in a large 8? x 11 format 21 fully illustrated chapters with over 100 sample charts of real trades Cooper′s finest learning sheets that will serve as your personal coach on a daily basis PLUS answers and insight into the most frequently asked questions about short?term trading With or without Volume I, you′ll find plenty of new, high?profit potential strategies and methods in Jeff Cooper′s newly updated Hit and Run Trading II .

johny123

Does any one have his book "Intra-Day Trading Strategies: Proven Steps to Trading Profits" - 2007

aenigma

2007_Intra-Day Trading Strategies, Proven Steps - Jeff Cooper .Djvu format

Code:
 [ATTACH]477500.vB5-legacyid=40894[/ATTACH]

johny123

Aenigma,

Thanks for the share but this is his 2003 presentation. He has written a book with the same title in 2007. I was looking for that book.

Johny.

aenigma

Friend [MENTION=120776]johny123[/MENTION] Sorry for the oversight - I found only this copy ... Will await other Member to Share it.

Sobe

Does anyone have

Unlocking the Profits of the New Swing Chart Method 302 page manual plus 8 DVD set

by Jeff Cooper and Dave Reif

you can view the book on Amazon here

Sobe

Does any one have his book "Intra-Day Trading Strategies: Proven Steps to Trading Profits" - 2007

The book seems to be in many libraries. Maybe you can get a copy and scan it. your library might bring it in for you. If she does please try to use 600 dpi as it gives a much better copy by a wide margin.

this page lists libraries and ebooks pdf etc. much info to help you locate a copy. good luck and let me know if you succeed.

here are all editions

the brown cover book does not include the DVD so be careful if you spend cash the price looks cheaper on white cover book the one with DVD. The brown cover book seems to be sold on kindle & nook and the listing for brown cover does not say book it says document. so it might be only the presentation slides from the 2003 edition.

I would try to get a library copy. have your library bring it in for you.

Sobe It

Aurix Exchange