Aurix Exchange

1Click Pips

gabrielxyz

Totally Scam [caution][/caution]

from 5 digit become to 4 digit, and first deposit ticket no. and the date in video and mt4i statement aren't match.

ho3ain190

Totally Scam [caution][/caution]

from 5 digit become to 4 digit, and first deposit ticket no. and the date in video and mt4i statement aren't match.
I not accept ....
please see statement ...
where change 4 digit to 5 digit ?

I tested expert and show you statement .... I hope this expert works well ....

I think they are using two different EA which has different Magic numbers. If you look at the statement, you will see on 3/9/11 (Last trade) the Magic numbers changed. They have a regular EA and Extreme Version of the 1ClickPip EA. Looks like they stopped the regular EA for aggressive trading. Could some post attached the actual EA to the post?

jdmtech

Anyone experiencing Divide Zero when the robot tries to make a trade?? I've tested on UWC Trader and FinFX and no go at all..

gabrielxyz

I not accept ....
please see statement ...

Let's see some screenshot from video...

You can see in video, the ticket no. of first deposit is 19763496, but in MT4i is 14125128.

in the first screenshot is use 5 digit and then second shot is 4 digit. Also you can see the order
ticket no. is small than first screen deposit ticket.

Attachments

• ScreenCaptureShotFromVideo1.jpg
    ScreenCaptureShotFromVideo1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
  • ScreenCaptureShotFromVideo2.jpg
    ScreenCaptureShotFromVideo2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
  • MT4i Statement.jpg
    MT4i Statement.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1

stovedude

Anyone experiencing Divide Zero when the robot tries to make a trade?? I've tested on UWC Trader and FinFX and no go at all..
You will need to make sure all currencies are available. Right-click on your symbol list (Market Watch) and click Show All. If you are missing any of the required ones, you will have this error.

jdmtech

You will need to make sure all currencies are available. Right-click on your symbol list (Market Watch) and click Show All. If you are missing any of the required ones, you will have this error.

And if that doesn't work? :) I've tried Show All because I know other trading robots are the same.. But this time it doesn't work.. I still get Divide zero when starting up this bot.

I've tried with three brokers now and all brokers has ALL currencypairs active but still getting divide zero message.

I'm out of ideas... :)

/Lars

voulgeor

if you look at the code you will see that
its just an ma crossing system on the H4.
and has nothing to do with the strategy that is on the pdf.
no mcad or stochastics used.
dead duck
and is so poor coded that if your broker uses something different on the pair naming
it wont work
for example on primus EURUSD is EURUSD-
you have to corect the code to work.

there is no way that those showing results came from this EA .
it will not produce so many orders and close them with 5 pip profit.
i am 90% sure that is from a scalper or an html processing tool.
no milions this week ...

jonnyrich007

Don't get blinded...

Don't get blinded...

I not accept ....
please see statement ...

Look at the video and then look at the statement.
Video logs into the 5 digit broker then it ends up on 4 digit broker.
And the statement reflects that 4 digit trading.
So, this starts out with a lie and a deception.

jonnyrich007

No...

No...

Zero divide error has nothing to do with this. If the pair is not available, it will simply say unknown symbol name in the experts msg tap. It won't get a zero divide error and halt trading altogether.

jonnyrich007

Faster method...

Faster method...

why no trade ?

You are wasting time by putting this on 4HR chart...
It does not matter what timeframe you use this on because it is crap.

To see this work faster, try the 1Min chart and see for yourself.
You can convince yourself faster that this sucks.

Capella

VIP Member
1Click Pips

Some annoying facts...

The statement at... ...is fabricated, which easily can be done with a MQL4-script that simulate trades using data that is time-delayed. Also, it shows a deposit of 1,000 and ongoing trades that startes with 0.5 lot and later on shifts to 1.0 lot. A 0.5 lot on EUR/USD for a $1,000 deposit is a huge risk unless there's a very tight stoploss. And looking at the MQL4-code, there's no stoploss in the basic version, and it's set to 250 in the extreme version. In the two EA's the lot-size is an external variable that can be changed, and its default value is 0.01.

The MagicNumber for both EA's are set to 0, so don't use them both on the same MetaTrader 4. I wonder why, since it's so easy to have them calculated automatically, or have them set as externals so they can be changed by the user.

It uses a very simplified trading logic on 14 different currency pairs. It simply compare two moving averages to use trend to open and close positions. They can be traded on any timeframe.

Just out of curiosity, I'm testing the extreme version on a demo-account now. The trade results seem random so far. I will let you now how it progresses. But I don't expect anything.

jonnyrich007

Fighting chance maybe...

Fighting chance maybe...

Some annoying facts...

The statement at... ...is fabricated, which easily can be done with a MQL4-script that simulate trades using data that is time-delayed. Also, it shows a deposit of 1,000 and ongoing trades that startes with 0.5 lot and later on shifts to 1.0 lot. A 0.5 lot on EUR/USD for a $1,000 deposit is a huge risk unless there's a very tight stoploss. And looking at the MQL4-code, there's no stoploss in the basic version, and it's set to 250 in the extreme version. In the two EA's the lot-size is an external variable that can be changed, and its default value is 0.01.

The MagicNumber for both EA's are set to 0, so don't use them both on the same MetaTrader 4. I wonder why, since it's so easy to have them calculated automatically, or have them set as externals so they can be changed by the user.

It uses a very simplified trading logic on 14 different currency pairs. It simply compare two moving averages to use trend to open and close positions. They can be traded on any timeframe.

Just out of curiosity, I'm testing the extreme version on a demo-account now. The trade results seem random so far. I will let you now how it progresses. But I don't expect anything.

This may have some fighting chance on a true ECN broker and if you use Xtreme to do a TP of 15 points with SL of maybe 50 points. Only that might be worth demoing. I will try that on FinFX to satisfy my curiosity on that possibility. And note that 250 default is 250 points (25 PIPs), not 250 PIPs. It is worth also noting that the vendor had no idea that it was in points, not PIPs. So they don't even know what they are selling. Clear sign of a scammer who is peddling out EAs left and right.

Also, newbies considering this based on their deceptive advertising should know that the vendor in question was using a 1:500 leveraged account. So, most of you won't be able to trade .5 lots on a $1000 balance.

Interesting... I guess they are starting a new one for the official launch of the EA. Look...
The statement shown on website has now been deleted from MT4i.

Aurix Exchange