one to one coaching

1hr trading system

Has

Hello everyone, I have created a 1hr trading system using idicators from the forum. have also included instruction may not be good due to my poor English.
You must be registered for see images

Happy trading

Please note non of these indicators repaints, trade with confidence.

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
thank you very much, Has. The system is very clean and simple. Do you have specific instructions on how to avoid ranging market or how not to loose much in ranging market?

sreesimha

Hi Has,

Could you give an idea on the success rate of this system please?
I am coming to a conclusion that Manual trading is much better than Robots.

Thanks,

Sree.

Has

1hr Trading system

1hr Trading system

Radicaltour, I am glad you like it. There are two indicators that you have to watch, Stealth buy/sell presure and FDM multitrend.

you may meet all condition but if the Stealth buy/sell is broker then no trade, even if its in your fav broken no trade.

Same with FDM its go to be either solid green or solid red if you see kind of broken with white strips or gaps then no trades.

Trendline go to crosss in all conditions. You may have all conditions but no cross then no trade.

I have fine tuned all indicators as much as I can but if you can improve it please do so.

Happy trading

Has

Hi Has,

Could you give an idea on the success rate of this system please?
I am coming to a conclusion that Manual trading is much better than Robots.

Thanks,

Sree.
Yes you are 100% rite manual system is always good coz you have full control over it, you know exact stratagy you are using. I havent mesured the success rate but you can check the prev signals that will give you indication on how powerfull this system. Good thing about this system is you catch the trend in the begaining.

Difficult part is managing the trades, let me give you an example there was a signal on the 19th of April 2010 for long if you were to take that signal and close the trade when you have the signal all conditions short you would have closed it with 340pips on the 23rd at 11am.

H

hermes

The indicators Stealth Buy/Sell and the FDM Multitrend looks different from your sample. They are almost not usable. Look the attachment.
Hermes

Attachments

fxanalyts

Has, Thank for the great system, but adding Stealth LCD from the same author will be a great ideas, because I have been using both The BUYSELL and The LCD together and they both be doing fine, you add the LCD to it and see how it works great. Thanks once again.

Has

Has, Thank for the great system, but adding Stealth LCD from the same author will be a great ideas, because I have been using both The BUYSELL and The LCD together and they both be doing fine, you add the LCD to it and see how it works great. Thanks once again.
Thnx can u share the LCD please

many thanx

stovedude

Here are 2 versions. Also, I think we should add an S/R break, especially if the S/R levels are in very close range to each other (a narrow bollinger band can also confirm a pending breakout or reversal)

stovedude

The indicators Stealth Buy/Sell and the FDM Multitrend looks different from your sample. They are almost not usable. Look the attachment.
Hermes
Hermes,
I can't seem to view your attachment (only the small one). Can you upload again? Make sure the minutes on the FDM match your chart (Has suggests 1hr). Also I can't see the Instant_Trendline_Filter in the little picture. Make sure it is compiled first.

Has

1hr system

1hr system

I hope this is clearer. because I had to enlarge it I put then on 2 attachment.

As you can see the signal was still valid at 7am gmt and trade was entered after checking all condition met with 40pips sl. Its now 09:35pm and trade is not closed, currrently 200pips in profit.

Attachments

Has

Hermes
My friend there is nothing wrong with any of the indicators, please install in your system and it will be very clear, I promis you my friend if system didnt work I would not use it for my self and I would not belive me i would not send it in the forum.

If you still belive its no good please dont use.

H

hermes

Has' thumbnail is full color bars where mine is like comb. I like his more. Has du verstehest nich what I am saying. It is not about like or not but about the aesthetics of the bars. Your are full my are like KAMM.
Hermes

stovedude

Looks like the Has chart is zoomed out. This will make it look full. If you zoom in like the Hermes chart, it will look like a comb. So it is the same essentially.

one to one coaching