Aurix Exchange

[2002-2011] Steven Bigalow eBooks [Forex, Candlesticks]

bonnie1234

Steven Bigalow - Profitable Candlestick Trading

You must be registered for see images

Product Description
Review
"...this book is unquestionably destined to become a classic technical analysis reference book for years to come..." (erivativesreview.com, 16 July 2002)
Product Description
Unlock the secrets of an ancient charting tool
The most ancient form of charting, the Japanese candlestick method has become an extremely popular analytical tool among the new generation of traders. However, because of the aura of mysticism surrounding candlesticks and the arcane terminology typically used to describe them, many traders in the West never really learn how to use them properly and exploit their full potential. Profitable Candlestick Trading demystifies candlesticks for today′s traders. With the help of numerous real�world examples, Bigalow clearly explains how candlesticks work, how to read them, and how to maximize profits with them. Bigalow shares some of his original candlestick�based trading programs, the same programs which have yielded impressive results for his clients at leading financial firms in the United States and abroad.
From the Inside Flap
Tested, proven, and successful, Japanese Candlestick charting and analysis is one of the most profitable�yet underutilized�ways to trade the market. In Profitable Candlestick Trading: Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profits, Candlestick trading expert Stephen Bigalow shows you how to recognize and harness the power of Candlestick signals as well as implement them into a profitable trading system. Signals created by this unique technical analysis method�represented in the form of graphic "Candlestick" formations�identify the immediate direction and effects of investor sentiment through price movements, and allow you to trade profitably by realizing trend reversals before other investors do.

This step�by�step guide makes learning the Candlestick method a fast and easy process by introducing specific patterns as well as the "psychology" behind each pattern that develops in a chart. Incorporating the common sense and logical disciplines that most investors are aware of, but ignore, Profitable Candlestick Trading opens with a detailed look at the most valuable aspect of technical analysis�reversal patterns�while explaining major reversal signals such as the Doji, the Hammer, the Hanging Man, Engulfing Patterns, and Dark Cloud Cover. Although most Candlestick signals are reversal patterns, this comprehensive guide also addresses continuation patterns and explores how they can help with the decision�making process during certain trading periods. Mastering the Candlestick method will revolutionize your investment�thinking process.

Profitable Candlestick Trading dispels the notion that Candlestick techniques are too labor�intensive. Using software search programs allowing you to visually evaluate hundreds of charts in a matter of minutes, you′ll quickly learn how to search and view Candlestick formations. Moving from theory to practice, this guide shows you how to find trading situations that have the maximum potential for profitability; the highest probability of succeeding; and the least amount of downside risk. By exposing you to the profitable combinations of signals, price moves, and stochastic positions apparent in a number of common patterns�such as the Jay Hook pattern�this book will speed up your recognition of the process and increase your profits with each trade whether for a one minute, one day, or one year hold.

With tools in hand, you′ll begin to learn about the built�in advantages of the Japanese Candlestick methodology. Bigalow shows you how to coordinate Candlestick analysis with simple but disciplined trading rules to form an extremely profitable investment program that utilizes these advantages to their fullest. Whether you′re dealing in stocks, commodities, or futures, Profitable Candlestick Trading gives you the advice, knowledge, and techniques necessary to enter the markets with confidence and exit with profits.

In providing an in�depth understanding of how Candlestick charting works�across a variety of investment vehicles�this comprehensive guide allows you to control your own investment future and produce profitable results that go far beyond other investment programs. Your investment abilities will be dramatically improved forever.
From the Back Cover
Profitable Candlestick Trading

Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profit

Misunderstood by investors for years, Japanese Candlestick charting and analysis has been described as too complicated to learn and too labor�intensive. Now, Candlestick trading expert Stephen Bigalow dispels these notions and demystifies the process of this valuable and successful technical analysis tool in Profitable Candlestick Trading: Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profit.

In accessible and easy�to�understand language, this book bridges the gap between past wisdom and contemporary practice to give any level of investor a complete understanding of this proven, profitable, and time�tested investing technique.

"A superb exposition of Japanese Candlesticks: the oldest method of technical analysis developed more than 400 years ago. The book offers a thorough review and evaluation of this increasingly popular method of market analysis. A great source of information both for an experienced trader and a novice in this field."
�Vincent Kaminski
Managing Director, Enron Corp.
About the Author
STEPHEN W. BIGALOW has studied and implemented Candlestick analysis in investment programs for over fifteen years. Currently, he consults with the Enron Corporation on formulating trading programs in their energy and power trading areas. Other firms are using his knowledge of Candlestick signals to enhance timing functions on their fundamentally based investment programs. Prior to becoming a consultant, Bigalow spent eight years in investment counseling with several major Wall Street brokerage firms including: Kidder, Peabody Co.; Cowen Co.; and Oppenheimer Co. Thereafter, he spent twelve years applying Candlestick signals to successful commodity trading strategies.

28 FEB 2015 - link updated - silversailorduo

Attachments

• PCT1E2002.txt
    53 bytes · Views: 7

bonnie1234

Stephen W Bigalow - Big Profit Patterns Using Candlestick Signals And Gaps 2002

Attachments

• BPPUCSAG2002.txt
    57 bytes · Views: 5

Posteris2

High_Profit_Candlestick_Patterns (S._Bigalow,_2005)

High_Profit_Candlestick_Patterns (S._Bigalow,_2005)

Friends traders, this book analyzes the use of Candlestick Patterns with moving averages and Stoch.

You must be registered for see images attach

For more information:

Attachments

• High_Profit_Candlestick_Patterns (S._Bigalow,_2005).txt
    116 bytes · Views: 4
  • HPCP.txt
    49 bytes · Views: 1

Ishtana

Anyone got the second edition of "Profitable Candlestick Trading" (2011)? Thanks.

Posteris2

Tr@ding_Rules-to $uccessful-PrOfits-Bigalow,2013

Tr@ding_Rules-to $uccessful-PrOfits-Bigalow,2013

To all my friends, but more particularly for the generous 'bonnie1234' and 'Divinorum',
here is my latest discovery:
Tr@ding_Rules-to $uccessful-PrOfits_(S.W.-Bigalow,-2013).
You must be registered for see images attach

I have not read it yet, but at first glance it looks interesting.

Hello to all.

Mod edit:
Updated link in the following post, use this if you are unable to access mirrorupload:

- silversailorduo

saison

High Profit Candlestick Pattern link dead

Sixer

Forex Trader
saison,

take into consideration that your country is blocking this link - the link is still working.

Sixer

Divonorum

Hi there. I have uploaded the 2nd edition, hope you like it.

Hi flagmax - I think you better stop posting altogether till you get a hang of things because all you're doing is giving the Mods a lot of extra work cleaning up your mess up. The book you uploaded is the same one posted by Bonnie in post #1.
And if it were the 2nd edition then you should have immediately posted it here in the existing Stephen Bigalow thread.
And you did the same thing with Mark Minervini but posted a request not the actual ebook requested.

flagmax

ok, I'll stop, sorry.
Hi flagmax - I think you better stop posting altogether till you get a hang of things because all you're doing is giving the Mods a lot of extra work cleaning up your mess up.
The book I posted is newer updated edition from 2011. So its technically not the same as in post one. The year 2002 in this topic threw me off thats why I made 2011 topic. Do I request year to be updated? I though if a book is same year then you post in same thread otherwise you make a post for the new year. I've seen mods modify my other posts in this format.
The book you uploaded is the same one posted by Bonnie in post #1.
Point taken.
And if it were the 2nd edition then you should have immediately posted it here in the existing Stephen Bigalow thread.
True on first part but not sure what you mean in the second part. I posted in [REQ] thread with link to my release post because it was requested by someone there.
And you did the same thing with Mark Minervini but posted a request not the actual ebook requested.

bet4win

The book I posted is newer updated edition from 2011.
And yet this is the first edition (2002), if you downloaded your file and look carefully, you will be convinced that Divonorum is right.
Can compare with this -

Divonorum

Hi flagmax - the Stephen Bigalow you uploaded was published 2002 (as bet4win, has noted above) - hence the same one Bonnie uploaded.

As for the Mark Minervini - you originally forgot to add the download link, but, I see that has been corrected. That's why I wrote about it.

Anyway just becareful; always search ebook threads using the author's name and surname.

Cheers mate!

flagmax

You guys are 100% about Bigalow book. I apologize about false update mix up. Sorry for the confusion and accept all corrections. I'll will chill out with doing the reqs.

PS. Different subject, I am not sure where or who to ask but I still unable to download anything. I think its been 10 days and I did share some stuff, but no luck with downloads.

Adam cc

You guys are 100% about Bigalow book. I apologize about false update mix up. Sorry for the confusion and accept all corrections. I'll will chill out with doing the reqs.

PS. Different subject, I am not sure where or who to ask but I still unable to download anything. I think its been 10 days and I did share some stuff, but no luck with downloads.
Dear all,

I happen to have the 2E, see if this is what you wanted! Cheers!
Link is here!

Trader T

Profitable Candlestick Trading 2E; Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profits, Stephen W Bigalow, Wiley 2011

Attachments

• PCT2E2011.txt
    54 bytes · Views: 5

Divonorum

Hi Trader T - thanks for all your shares and effort. I believe there's an error with this; as I've download it twice and failed to extract. The size seems right so check your end again. Unless its my end - but, I doubt it!?

Divonorum

Hi Sixer,

Yes you're right - it extracted well. This time I downloaded from Zippy and the problem was with part 2.

Cheers mate!

cecedi

Dear all,

I happen to have the 2E, see if this is what you wanted! Cheers!
Link is here!

Trader T

Why are you posting a 10MB file in 2 parts in this day and age of broadband internet connections? It is pointless and causes nothing but problems to free downloaders and if just one link is dead.

Adam cc

Why are you posting a 10MB file in 2 parts in this day and age of broadband internet connections? It is pointless and causes nothing but problems to free downloaders and if just one link is dead.

This has to do with evolution history.
Back when we forum members post the books, they were hosted in WWi server instead of external hosts, and there was a limit of 6MB max for each file. Later the files were being migrated to external hosts...
The transition is somewhere in Mar 14. You will see all those posted after that date were not broken into multiple parts anymore.

Gebd

Eliminating Emotions with Candlestick Signals

Eliminating Emotions with Candlestick Signals

Attached is a link to the Candlestick Forum pdf ebook version of Eliminating Emotions with Candlestick Signals by Stephen Bigalow. Judging by the AMZN page info, the content is similar to the published edition but it has fewer chapters.

Attachments

• Bigalow Eliminating Emotions.txt
    154 bytes · Views: 10

Aurix Exchange