Divonorum

[1996] Peter J Steidlmayer eBooks [Trading]

[1996] Peter J Steidlmayer eBooks [Trading]

141 West Jackson: A Journey Through Trading Discoveries

Attachments

• 141_West_Jackson.png
    141_West_Jackson.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • J. Peter Steidlmayer 141 West Jackson A Journey Through Trading Discoveries 1996.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

sajidghori

New Market Discoveries (1990) by Peter J Steidlmayer required please

New Market Discoveries (1990) by Peter J Steidlmayer required please

Hi

Thanks a lot for sharing Peter J Steidlmayer books, its a treasure for traders.

Three of his books has been shared but last one is still remaining which is New Market Discoveries (1990). Could someone upload it please. Thanks in advance

Adam cc

Hi

Three of his books has been shared but last one is still remaining which is New Market Discoveries (1990). Could someone upload it please. Thanks in advance
Please provide more info, such as url and picture, so other members can keep a lookout for you.

Sixer

Forex Trader
TT,

there is no eBook version of book available which was published in 1990 - except someone who has the paperback version scanned it.

Sixer

Adam cc

TT,

there is no eBook version of book available which was published in 1990 - except someone who has the paperback version scanned it.

Sixer
Thanks Sixer,

You are absolutely right that it is highly unlikely there will be ebook for books published back then. URL for description of book, as well as picture of book cover will be helpful.
I managed to google, and found this in amazon, not sure if this is what our friend looking for

Any member have this to share to grant sajidghori the wish?

sajidghori

Spot on

Spot on

Thanks Sixer,

You are absolutely right that it is highly unlikely there will be ebook for books published back then. URL for description of book, as well as picture of book cover will be helpful.
I managed to google, and found this in amazon, not sure if this is what our friend looking for

Any member have this to share to grant sajidghori the wish?

You are spot on mate, its the same book. I understand that there will be no ebook version except a scanned one. I was actually looking a scanned one as someone was kind enough to do with "Market & Markets Logic", as its 4 years older than "New Market Discoveries (1990)".

I got command on Time Based (including price) Volume Analysis & now I want to get command on Price Based (including time) Volume Analysis, for that I am working on "Market Profile" so I wanted to read all of Steidlmayer books.

Thanks for sharing his other three books, the one I am asking is quite expensive on Amazon (otherwise I would have bought it). I was wondering I would be lucky to get a scanned version.

Adam cc

You are spot on mate, its the same book. I understand that there will be no ebook version except a scanned one. I was actually looking a scanned one as someone was kind enough to do with "Market & Markets Logic", as its 4 years older than "New Market Discoveries (1990)".

I got command on Time Based (including price) Volume Analysis & now I want to get command on Price Based (including time) Volume Analysis, for that I am working on "Market Profile" so I wanted to read all of Steidlmayer books.

Thanks for sharing his other three books, the one I am asking is quite expensive on Amazon (otherwise I would have bought it). I was wondering I would be lucky to get a scanned version.
It is only 33 pages, and it is really costly!
Actually, this is quite a rare book, and I didn't see it in any library I visited before. Guess MTA's HQ library may have it. If you happen to be lucky enough to live in NYC, and a member of MTA, then you should give it a try!

easty

Hi

We need someone in England. the book is in a library there.

University of Cambridge
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge, CB3 9DR United Kingdom

can someone drop into the library after dinner and pick it up?

but if anyone is a member of Market Technicians Assoc in New York I would bet they have it in their library.

saison

Steidlmayer on Markets. A New Approach to Trading

Steidlmayer on Markets: Trading with Market Profile

Markets and Market Logic: Trading and Investing with a Sound Understanding and Approach

141 West Jackson: A Journey Through Trading Discoveries

Aurix Exchange