one to one coaching

[2004] Alan Oliver eBooks [Trading, Fibonacci, Planetary, Astrology]

bonnie1234

You must be registered for see images

This book will leave you in no doubt as to the importance and relevance of the Fibonacci sequence, as well as other phenomenon that may not have been considered for trading purposes. There are some special insights revealed after exhaustive studies of the pyramids that make for compelling discussion. The book and movie are my way of explaining this natural mathematical law. I have deliberately made it very simple in layout and design with plenty of charts and graphics to unravel the mystery.

bonnie1234

Bonnie, the link above is dead, was going to re-up -but, thought better to ask you first.

LOL Divonorum!

Anybody can upload / re-upload!

No permission is needed because it is not just MY playground you know....

;)

Links above re-uploaded and thanks for letting me know!

binvestor

anyone else having problems extracting part 2?

when i try to extract part 2 it says archive could not be decompressed entirely.

can you check this out bonnie

thanks

Sixer

Forex Trader
binvestor,

if you open the rar file of part1 from post #1 you will get the complete pdf file of the book. There is no need to open part2 seperately.

Sixer

w10022166

"The incredibly accurate
pyramid construction does
not line up with the compass.
This has been accepted as a
minor mistake, though my
evidence suggests it was
deliberate."

If my memory serves me correctly, the pyramid lines up pretty close to true north ( originally it would have been perfectly true north), not north on a compass. So it was never a minor mistake, it just was never intended to point to north on the compass. So all his babble and playing with numbers and finding his own reason as to why it doesn't point to compass north and then his application of this to the markets seems to be fundamentally flawed.

nice share regardless, thank you!

asteriado

I would appreciate if anyone can re-upload this book again, please. I can't find any link or any ebook attached to the post above.

Sixer

Forex Trader
Here are the requested re-uploads of the Oliver books for those who missed Bonnie`s shares:

Oliver`s Law of Vibration

Trading with the Gods

Sixer

feaw

Sixer thanks for the share. but sendspace require a credit card number to register. Even if its free, it seems quite unusual to ask for personal details like credit card number. Can the files be shared anywhere else ? Thanks

Sixer

Forex Trader
feaw,

you must click at the blue "Download" button, nothing else. There is no request for a credit card number.

Sixer

one to one coaching