Aurix Exchange

[2004] Lawrence Holt - Stikky Stock Charts - One that everyone must read folks...

bonnie1234

[2004] Lawrence Holt - Stikky Stock Charts - One that everyone must read folks...

Stikky Stock Charts - One that everyone must read folks...

You must be registered for see images

Read this book if you want to.... make intelligent investment decisions . minimize losses and maximize gains . time when to get in and out of investments . surprise your friends with your insight into the markets . take your first steps to understanding the world offinance. Stikky Stock Charts uses a simple, pattern-based learning method to bring a valuable skill to anyone with a ruler and an hour to spare. We took the latest research into chartpatterns and spent hundreds of hours with readers testing and simplifying it to be sure it will work for you.Includes a comprehensive Next Steps section with guides to the eight steps to begin trading, four classes of broker, major investment types, software, stock data,free sources of charts, and more.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could re-upload Stikky Stock Charts. None of the old/other links are working. Parts 3 and 4 of this thread are not working,
Thank you!!

Mike

Divonorum

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could re-upload Stikky Stock Charts. None of the old/other links are working. Parts 3 and 4 of this thread are not working,
Thank you!!

Mike

Hi Mike, all links are working. Its just that parts 3 & 4 follow a different procedure. Not as straight forward but still easy.

Thank Divonorum. It was actually parts 2 and 3 that were not working for me. For those 2 links I kept getting to the download pages but they stayed blank white and wouldn't load. I even did reboot, then a windows update and was still having problems. Well, they worked for me this time. Didn't wan't to seem like an idiot and a lazy in my efforts for trying to download them so thought I would explain.
Thank you very much!

bonnie1234

Thank you!!

Mike

Hi Mike, all links are working. Its just that parts 3 & 4 follow a different procedure. Not as straight forward but still easy.

Thank Divonorum. It was actually parts 2 and 3 that were not working for me. For those 2 links I kept getting to the download pages but they stayed blank white and wouldn't load. I even did reboot, then a windows update and was still having problems. Well, they worked for me this time. Didn't wan't to seem like an idiot and a lazy in my efforts for trying to download them so thought I would explain.
Thank you very much!

No need for multiple parts anymore as I have uploaded a new single link for you in the first post ;)

Young Financier

As simple as this book is, it is the first price action book I'd ever read...which was recommended to me by a friend of mine who's a millionaire trader. He told me this book contains most of what I need to know to trade successfully. I went for a year and change studying price action in more complicated methods and I'll be damned if he wasn't right.

cecedi

Thanks for finally uploading a single link from multiple hosters. There is absolutely no reason to split a 25MB file into parts in 2014. The "other" thread for this has 5 parts from multiple hosters and not a single copy was avaialble since many links were dead.

Sixer

Forex Trader
Foobaz,

the uploads done from bonnie in the past were placed at the server of the forum. The forum owner got copyright complaints and that is the reason that these uploads will create some problems now.

Sixer

cecedi

No I'm talking about multi-part links on file hosters, not on this site itself. If the links are old, chances are some/many of them will be dead. If they are in multiple parts, chances are good that you won't be able to get a complete set. I'm not even sure if the parts from different hosters are interchangeable so that could add to the problem. Single file links are obviously immune to all these problems. Even if only one survives, that is all that is necessary to get the complete book.

Adam cc

No I'm talking about multi-part links on file hosters, not on this site itself. If the links are old, chances are some/many of them will be dead. If they are in multiple parts, chances are good that you won't be able to get a complete set. I'm not even sure if the parts from different hosters are interchangeable so that could add to the problem. Single file links are obviously immune to all these problems. Even if only one survives, that is all that is necessary to get the complete book.
That's history for something beyond our control, but we still need to live with it!
The multiple parts are interchangeable.
For all posts newer than late Mar 14, files are no longer broken up into multiple parts.

cecedi

That's history for something beyond our control, but we still need to live with it!
The multiple parts are interchangeable.
For all posts newer than late Mar 14, files are no longer broken up into multiple parts.

I see. That's all very good.

cecedi

This is a great book. Very simple and clearly written with valuable illustrated examples and a real hands-on approach. Does anyone know of a book written similarly to this one with lots of illustrations that teaches the IBD/O'Neil "cup with handle" methodology? The O'Neil book is overly verbose and has a poor teaching approach. It is old-school boring lecture style teaching, which has always put me to sleep. The human mind learns by doing like in this book.

Aurix Exchange