[2007] Brian Marber eBooks [Forex, Stocks]

radicaltour

VIP Member
hello Tony and other members.

Does anyone have this book to share?

thank you.

lerxst

@radicaltour,

I've a link to an online version for viewing, it's the complete book but due to the site restrictions can not be downloaded. You can however just bookmark and read it, the button within the top right window next to the search function arrow lets you go full screen mode. And the embedded reader is pretty much like Adobe.

Have fun

Code:
http://www.doc88.com/p-01669768690.html

radist

Haven't gotten to the technical analysis part of the book yet (lol) but I'm lovin' it too.
The Glossary cracks me up like cartoons without illustrations.
Marber is a piece of work and great writer, not to mention, a chartist.
Thanks for sharing.

GLOSSARY EXAMPLE

Elliott

Ralph Elliott was the Poseidon of the Elliott Wave, which is far less fun than the Mexican Wave: no arm-waving. But the Elliott Wave has its disciples, a tsunami of them and, tsunami-like, the unfortunate habit of putting those caught up in it in deep water. Elliott Wave? I advise you to waive it...At the precise moment the followers were finally in a position to call a (gold) bull market in accordance with Elliott Wave principles, technicians saw the end of theirs. The $502.75 A.M. fix on 14 December 1987 was not seen again until…wait for it…21st November 2005. That is not a misprint.

Elliott Wave is all very well, but only if you are waving good-bye.:cool:

easty

POST old and dead. this is why we need to get these fixed before we lose them

Can someone please upload post 3 as one file.

Thank You

Adam cc

POST old and dead. this is why we need to get these fixed before we lose them

Can someone please upload post 3 as one file.

Thank You
If all the links are dead, would need other members who has downloaded this before to re-upload it for the community. Thanks.

Aurix Exchange