Aurix Exchange

[2008-2014] Russell Rhoads eBooks [Candlesticks, Options Trading]

wayneted

Trading VIX Derivatives

Trading VIX Derivatives

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of " " by Russell Rhoads? Would appreciate it if you could share.

You must be registered for see images attach

Adam cc

Russell Rhoads - Trading Weekly Options - Pricing Characteristics and Short-Term Trading Strategies
2014, epub

Description:
A comprehensive resource for understanding and trading weekly options
Weekly options are traded on all major indices, as well as high volume stocks and ETFs. They continue to surge in popularity, accounting for as much as twenty percent of daily options volume.

And while existing options strategy can be used with weeklys, they are particularly conducive to premium selling strategies and short-term trades based on a news item or technical pattern. With this timely guide, and its companion video, you'll learn exactly how to use weeklys to make more money from option selling strategies and how to make less expensive bets on short-term market moves.

Written by Russell Rhoads, a top instructor at the CBOE's Options Institute, Trading Weekly Options + Video skillfully explains the unique pricing and behavioral characteristics of weekly options and shows how to take advantage of those unique features using traditional option strategies.

• The first book and video combination product focused solely on weekly options
• Outlines the most effective trading strategies associated with weekly options, including taking advantage of the accelerating time-decay curve when an option approaches expiration
• Filled with the practical, real-world insights of author Russell Rhoads, an expert in this field
Created with both the experienced and beginning option traders in mind, this book and video package will help you make the most of your time trading weekly options.

trump

[REQ] Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics

You must be registered for see images

A practical guide to unlocking the power of option spreads

When dealing with option spreads your looking to purchase one option in conjunction with the sale of another option. If managed properly, these spreads can provide experienced investors with the potential for large returns without undertaking a great deal of risk.

Option Spread Trading provides a comprehensive, yet easy-to-understand explanation of option spreads, and shows you how to select the best spread strategy for any given market outlook. Along the way, author Russell Rhoads discusses spread strategies that can be used to profit from a strong up or down directional move in a stock, a stagnant market, or a highly volatile market. He also details how you can harness the leverage of options to create a low-risk position that provides the potential for a big profit.

Hardcover: 273 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 11, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0470618981
ISBN-13: 978-0470618981

Please share .Thanks.

Adam cc

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of " " by Russell Rhoads? Would appreciate it if you could share.

Found this, but only sample with 2 chapters....

Anyone has the full book, please share with the community!

Adam cc

[REQ] Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics

You must be registered for see images

Hardcover: 273 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 11, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0470618981
ISBN-13: 978-0470618981

Please share .Thanks.

Here it goes my friend.

Attachments

• ACGTOST.txt
    29 bytes · Views: 1

jiucker1

Trader T, thanks for "Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics" the download worked perfectly. Could you please repost the "Trading Weekly Options - Pricing Characteristics and Short-Term Trading Strategies" download link in the same format? The one above does not seem to be working. Thanks, jiucker1

aenigma

Trader T, thanks for "Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics" the download worked perfectly. Could you please repost the "Trading Weekly Options - Pricing Characteristics and Short-Term Trading Strategies" download link in the same format? The one above does not seem to be working. Thanks, jiucker1

Have Not checked of the Links are Dead or Not Reuploading as per Request

2014_Trading Weekly Options + Online Video Course_ Pricing Characteristics and Short-Term Trading Strategies-Wiley - Russell Rhoads - ePub Format

Code:
 [ATTACH]475370.vB5-legacyid=38644[/ATTACH]

manish1968

HTML:
Does anyone have a copy of "Trading VIX Derivatives: Trading and Hedging Strategies Using VIX Futures, Options, and Exchange Traded Notes (Wiley Trading)" by Russell Rhoads? Would appreciate it if you could share.
HTML:

This book seems to be an intersting reading. Pls can anyone reupload this.

Thanks in advance

Gebd

Re: Trading VIX Derivatives - I have a 3.5 hour webinar that Russell Rhoads presentad at the CBOE that I could upload if you'd like. It is entitled: Success with VIX Options and Futures.

Re: Trading VIX Derivatives - I have a 3.5 hour webinar that Russell Rhoads presentad at the CBOE that I could upload if you'd like. It is entitled: Success with VIX Options and Futures.

Yes, do share it in the Movies section. Thanks.

kumares

Sir

Kindly load "Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics - Russell Rhoads" mentioned in post
The site urlz is unavailable to me

Regards
Kumares

aenigma

Reuploading as per request

2011_Option Spread Trading A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics - Russell Rhoads

Code:
[ATTACH]476932.vB5-legacyid=40220[/ATTACH]

2011_Trading VIX Derivatives Trading and Hedging Strategies Using Vix Futures Options and Exchange Traded Notes - Russell Rhoads

Code:
[ATTACH]476933.vB5-legacyid=40221[/ATTACH]

kap55

Dear Adam cc:

The link is not working.
Request to please reupload.
thx in advance.

gandhiadg
here you are

Trading Weekly Options Pricing Characteristics and Short-Term Trading Strategies by Russell Rhoads _2014.epub

gandhiadg

Dear kap55:
Thanks for providing the link but it is not working for me. Request if you could upload in sendspace or other suitable link to you. At my end forexupload and nitroflare links are not working.

Also, i have requested for the link of the following title:

2011_Option Spread Trading A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics - Russell Rhoads

Request to please upload link if possible.

thx in advance..
gandhiadg.

Sixer

Forex Trader
Here is post converted to pdf:

Sixer

gandhiadg

Dear Sixer:
Thanks for the link. I could download from this link.

Request to please upload link for the other title also if possible viz:

thx in advance
gandhiadg

Russell Rhoads - Option Spread Trading: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategies and Tactics (2011)
Code:
[URL="https://gofile.io/?c=2R5vw5"]Download[/URL]

gandhiadg

Dear pumpernikel:
Thanks for the link but it does not work with me here. Links in nitroflare and forexupload are not working with me.
Request to provide alternative link in sendspace or Investload if possible.
thx in advance.
gandhiadg

Sixer

Forex Trader
It must be frustrating that you can`t downlod from the most used up-servers: Here is book from post

Sixer

Aurix Exchange