one to one coaching

[2010] Ross L Beck eBooks [Gartley Trading]

bonnie1234

Ross L Beck - The Gartley Trading Method 2010

Ross L Beck - The Gartley Trading Method 2010

Could you please re-upload the file?

You must be registered for see images

A detailed look at the technical pattern simply referred to today as the Gartley Pattern

Gartley patterns are based on the work of H.M. Gartley, a prominent technical analyst best known for a particular retracement pattern that bears his name. In recent years, Gartley patterns-which reflect the underlying psychology of fear and greed in the markets-have received renewed interest.

This definitive guide skillfully explains how to utilize the proven methods of H.M. Gartley to capture consistent profits in the financial markets. Page by page, you'll become familiar with Gartley's original work, how his patterns can be adapted to today's fast moving markets, and what it takes to make them work for you.

Examines how to identify and profit from the most powerful formation in the financial markets
Discusses the similarities, differences and the superiority of the Gartley Pattern compared to classical chart patterns including Elliott Wave
Shows how to apply filters to Gartley patterns to improve the probability of your trading opportunities, as well as specific rules where to enter and exit positions

Gartley's pattern is based on a unique market position where most traders refuse to participate due to fear. This book reveals how you can overcome this fear, and how to profit from the most consistent and reliable pattern in the financial markets.

iactnow

Does anyone have the rest of his courses:

Initiate Level I
Beyond an introduction to technical analysis, the Initiate Level I video series contains a complete trading system based on the book The Gartley Trading Method: New Techniques to Profit from the Markets Most Powerful Formation. Beginning with material from H.M. Gartley's classic book Profits in the Stock Market, you will be taken step by step through the evolution of the most reliable pattern in the financial markets, referred to by Gartley as "One of the Best Trading Opportunities." Most educators that discuss the Gartley Pattern overlook key components of the pattern. As revealed in the Intiate Level I video series, discover "The Missing Leg" and Gartley's original rules for volume. Upon completion of the Initiate Level I, the student will receive access to an online exam to test their knowledge. The student must achieve a score of at least 70% on the exam before they are invited to take the Geometric Trading Course - Apprentice Level II.

Course Outline
Know Thyself
Know Your Enemy
What Moves Markets
Fundamental Vs. Technical Analysis
Fibonacci Versus Gann
H.M. Gartley
Trend Reversal Gartley Patterns
Trend Continuation Gartley Patterns
Gartley Trading Method Automation
Putting it All Together

Format
6+ hours HD Video

Prerequisites
Completion of The Geometric Trading Course Neophyte Level 0

Registration
After we receive a confirmation of your purchase of the Initiate Level, our admissions department will email you with further information on how to access course content.

$173 USD

Apprentice Level II
karnak.jpgThe Geometric Trading Course - Apprentice Level II builds on the core trading methodology learned in Levels O & I. Learning to make trading decisions on their own, the Apprentice achieves the goal of trading independently. The Apprentice is introduced to the hidden Geometric structures of the world's capital markets and the incredible forecasting power of Beck's Emblem. Whether its compass, square, pencil and paper or the latest computer technology, the Apprentice student is empowered to predict market turning points in advance with Geometric shapes unseen by the trading public.

Apprentice students receive the following member benefits:

A private members only section of this website to communicate with other students in the Geometric Trading Community
A library of recommended reading material for students at this level
Potential for an invitation to The Geometric Trading Course - Master Level III
Each session is recorded in high definition video and is available to our students on demand.

Course Outline Geometric Trading Apprentice DVD Case.png
Week I: Arcanum
Week II: Chronos
Week III: Corrections
Week IV: Triad
Week V: Tetrad
Week VI: Lambda
Week VII: ZBD
Week VIII: Trajan's Trident
Week IX: Circumscribed Objective
Week X: TPV's
Week XI: Automaton
Week XII: Ordo Ab Chao

Instructor

Ross Beck 2011 Headshot.jpg

Ross L. Beck, FCSI

Author of The Gartley Trading Method: New Techniques to Profit From the Market's Most Powerful Formation published by Wiley Trading.

Format
12 weekly sessions of 90 minutes each via Microsoft Lync conferencing software

Prerequisites
Completion of The Geometric Trading Course Initiate Level I exam >70%

Registration
Registration for The Geometric Trading Course - Apprentice Level II is available to Initiate Level I students that have access to Level I content on this website.

one to one coaching