2011 nanninbob 1.0 trend trading system

vit007

new trend trading system from forex factory
Share your thoughts guys

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=4278942#post4278942
file is to big to upload
Vit

StaticX

I have always found NanningBobs strategies fascinating. This new one is really simple.
(Although I have never been super comfortable with his mix of EA's for entering the trade and manual analysis. He likes the manual approach first, when certain conditions are met, you then activate either your buy or sell EA)

Reading NanningBobs document for this new strategy has some very enlightening points about trading in 2011. Basically in a nutshell he has changed his style of trading to that of a complete trend trader. This is interesting as this is not the first article I have read that states 2011 is the year for trend trading....

*** Hears Karl Dittmann scrambling to his PC to create Super Profit Trend Trader with Signals and Alert ****

Thanks for the information Vit007.

Cheers
StaticX

I have always found NanningBobs strategies fascinating. This new one is really simple.
(Although I have never been super comfortable with his mix of EA's for entering the trade and manual analysis. He likes the manual approach first, when certain conditions are met, you then activate either your buy or sell EA)

Reading NanningBobs document for this new strategy has some very enlightening points about trading in 2011. Basically in a nutshell he has changed his style of trading to that of a complete trend trader. This is interesting as this is not the first article I have read that states 2011 is the year for trend trading....

*** Hears Karl Dittmann scrambling to his PC to create Super Profit Trend Trader with Signals and Alert ****

Thanks for the information Vit007.

Cheers
StaticX

Actually Super Profit Trend Trader with Signals and Alert is so last year! But look out for Instant Pro Super Profit Trend Trader with Signals and Alert next week.... :)

ZIGANI

Something like ==>:D

http://www.worldwide-invest.org/trading-systems-strategies/1216-novusorsa-v3-0-a.html

also deceives :rolleyes:

Aurix Exchange