[2012-2014] Stuart McPhee eBooks [Trading, Money Management]

rvlvvel

HI friends

I am looking for this book WHICH CONTAINS CERTAIN BASIC TRADING SYSTEM CONCEPTS.

if anybody can help please!
IT IS NOT THE EBOOK -IT IS WHAT IS IN IT THAT MAY HELP TRADERS-I HEARD IT CONTAINS SOME METHODOLOGIES THAT ARE WORTH ADOPTING.

Trading in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition

Trading Interview with Mark Cook, Market Wizard
Mark Cook says
In any type of market situation, there is always a specific way of making money. You just need to find it

One needs to have multiple setups and choose right one that suits current scenario.
1)If market is volatile, you need one type of action by you.
2)If it is rangebound you need to use stochastics,SMI etc.

regards
rvlvvel

Adam cc

Dear all,

This is a scanned version, but very clear.

You must be registered for see images

The ultimate guide for those starting out in trading—now better than ever!

Illustrated with plenty of trading examples, sample trading plans, timely charts, tables and figures and insights from market experts from around the globe, Trading in a Nutshell, 4th Edition sets readers on the path to profitable trading. This updated and expanded edition of Stuart McPhee's bestseller is the perfect guide for anyone starting out in trading, and an excellent resource for experienced traders looking to expand their repertoires.

• Reviews, in depth, the financial markets and financial products, the risks associated with each, and how to trade them
  • Shows how to tailor a trading approach best suited to each reader's personality, trading goals and risk tolerance
  • Describes time-tested trading rules used by the most successful traders and explores the mindset and character traits of market winners with tips on how to cultivate them
  • Clearly explains the basics of technical analysis, and provides expert advice on timing entry and exit decisions to maximise profits and minimise losses

Trader T

Please just click the link in post#3, silversailorduo have done us a big favour by reducing the file size

Dear all,

This is a scanned version, but very clear...
Completely agree Trader T. Thanks to this scanned version, I can now present to good members here an alternative "complete" version at a fraction of the size.

Title: Trading In A Nutshell, Planning for Consistently Profitable Trading, Fourth Edition (10th Anniversary)
Author: Stuart McPhee
Publisher: Wrightbooks, John Wiley & Sons
Year: 2012

Code:
near-native PDF, OCR, 6.03 MB
* added cover page, contents page, acknowledgements, preface
Password: TIAN4E2012.7z
http://www.mirrorupload.net/file/PZV3EPFX/#!TIAN4E2012+%281%29.7z

goukotegawa

Completely agree Trader T. Thanks to this scanned version, I can now present to good members here an alternative "complete" version at a fraction of the size.

Title: Trading In A Nutshell, Planning for Consistently Profitable Trading, Fourth Edition (10th Anniversary)
Author: Stuart McPhee
Publisher: Wrightbooks, John Wiley & Sons
Year: 2012

Code:
near-native PDF, OCR, 6.03 MB
* added cover page, contents page, acknowledgements, preface
Password: TIAN4E2012.7z
http://www.mirrorupload.net/file/PZV3EPFX/#!TIAN4E2012+%281%29.7z
please reupload, all links are dead

aenigma

please reupload, all links are dead
Thanks to [MENTION=71370]silversailorduo[/MENTION] for Sharing !
[MENTION=57183]goukotegawa[/MENTION] Uploaded Hero is still Working ...
[MENTION=15091]rvlvvel[/MENTION] Mirrors Stay up for Longer .... Even one of the above Link is Still Alive (Uploaded hero I have checked) ... Others Might be alive too - Not checked) Sendspace Links gets autodeleted if it is not accessed for a Period of 30 Days ... Also Many sites Block a single file sharing Site & a Corresponding Mirror site can Help. ( My 2 cents view )

aenigma

Here :

* [MENTION=71370]silversailorduo[/MENTION] / Mods : Request to Delete Post# 7, 8 & 9 after 24-03-2015 ... Thank You in Advance

rvlvvel

anigma
very kind of you. i got it now.thank you for your kindness and time & willingness to help.
gratefully
rvlvvel

asok

Dear Friends,
I require "MetaStock Programming Study Guide" - by Stuart McPhee and David Jenyns

if anybody have pl post

DragonKing

Sorry about the ambiguity. Would anyone be able to provide Trading In A Nutshell 4E, Planning for Consistently Profitable Trading, by Stuart McPhee, _2012.pdf somewhere other than InvestDownload?

Thanks,
-DK

kap55

Sorry about the ambiguity. Would anyone be able to provide Trading In A Nutshell 4E, Planning for Consistently Profitable Trading, by Stuart McPhee, _2012.pdf somewhere other than InvestDownload?

Thanks,
-DK
here you are my friend

utkarshg

Dear kap55,
Kindly reupload the "Trading in a Nutshell" by Stuart Mcphee. The Older Links no longer work.

Thanks and Regards,
Utkarsh.