one to one coaching

[2012] Scott Nations ebook [Options Trading]

Adam cc

Scott Nations - Options Math For Traders
2012, mobi

Description:
A practical guide to the math behind options and how that knowledge can improve your trading performance

No book on options can guarantee success, but if a trader understands and utilizes option math effectively, good things are going to happen. The idea behind Options Math for Traders + Website is to help retail option traders understand some of the basic tenants and enduring relationships of options, and option math, that professional and institutional traders rely on every day. This book skillfully highlights those strategies that are inherently superior from an option math point of view and explains what drives that superiority while also examining why some strategies are inherently inferior.

The material is explained without complex equations or technical jargon. The goal is to give you a solid conceptual foundation of options behavior so you can make more informed decisions when choosing an option strategy for your market outlook. Topics covered include the volatility premium, because over time, options will cost more than they are ultimately worth; skew, wherein far out of the money put options may seem cheap from an absolute term, but are very expensive in relative terms; and the acceleration in option price erosion. The book also has a companion Website, which includes links to those sites that can scan for the best strategies discussed in the book.

Explains, in a non-technical manner, the mathematical properties of options so that traders can better select the right options strategy for their market outlook
Companion Website contains timely tools that allow you to continue to learn in a hands-on fashion long after closing the book
Written by top options expert Scott Nations

Most independent traders have an imperfect understanding of the math behind options pricing. With Options Math for Traders + Website as your guide, you'll gain valuable lessons in this area and discover how this information can improve your trading performance.

Sixer

Forex Trader
The link of post is working - the failure must be with you.

Sixer

Adam cc

Unable to download from the link provided.pls provide alternative link
thks in advance
As both Sixer and I have tried the link, it is working fine! So, I guess it may be the confusion caused by the mirror links. I have put together some explanation 2 days ago in another thread

Gone are the days where the files are reside locally, and you can click once to download, so get familiarize with the mirrorupload!

Hope it helps!

Trader T

gandhiadg

thks for the guidance to download the file from the mirror links provided. i could manage to dowload the file but it is in mobi file format. i tried to convert the file format from mobi to pdf but the converted version runs into 1156 pages.Unable to view in the normal pdf format. pls guide if possible

thks in advance
gandhiadg

Adam cc

thks for the guidance to download the file from the mirror links provided. i could manage to dowload the file but it is in mobi file format. i tried to convert the file format from mobi to pdf but the converted version runs into 1156 pages.Unable to view in the normal pdf format. pls guide if possible

thks in advance
gandhiadg
Which software you use to do the conversion?
I normally use a freeware Calibre to read in PC and do conversion, and you can adjust the font size before you do the conversion. I have been using this method for almost 2 years, and since it work for me, never really bother to research for better way.

I think as more and more people purchase ebooks and then jailbreak and share, we could see more mobi and epub, and less of native pdf (just my own opinion), so if you have time, it is worth for you to try do some research on best way to do the conversion, and then can share the info with the community.

Trader T

gandhiadg

thks for the valuable feedback. i now used the convertfiles.com and could convert the mob file into a readable pdf format. thks again.

gandhiadg

[REQUEST]

The Complete Book of Option Spreads and Combinations: Strategies for Income Generation, Directional Moves, and Risk Reduction, + Website
Scott Nations
ISBN: 978-1-118-80545-9
264 pages
October 2014

trump

[REQUEST]

The Complete Book of Option Spreads and Combinations: Strategies for Income Generation, Directional Moves, and Risk Reduction, + Website
Scott Nations
264 pages
October 2014

The book is yet to be released, it will be out on 13th OCT 2014.

Sobe

the links in post 1 do not work they need a more common list of links. these links are just not appropriate all by themselves. only Verzend works for 3 months then dead. the 3 months has more than run out. would appreciate a new upload to regular links. All I get are virus. and that cost me this week once again. both money and down time. PLEASE no more of these links for me unless they are fresh new. as stated above. Please use the common links that are proven to work well.

kap55

the links in post 1 do not work they need a more common list of links. these links are just not appropriate all by themselves. only Verzend works for 3 months then dead. the 3 months has more than run out. would appreciate a new upload to regular links. All I get are virus. and that cost me this week once again. both money and down time. PLEASE no more of these links for me unless they are fresh new. as stated above. Please use the common links that are proven to work well.
dear Sobe ,with a closer look the link uptobox is still working nice .
please give a new try..thnks.....

Sobe

UPTOBOX absolutely refuses to talk to any one in good old USA. a major country. NO ONE in USA can download or even talk to Uptobox.

I can not afford over $150 per year to use a VPN. and the free ones are never available. the few links for free are always tied up.

other people were very thankful for your other upload. There are others suffering in silence. I speak up because I understand the problem. My personality is to speak up. I simply state as fact the truth that a lot of members simply can not download from those links.

trump

try this link
its just the uptobox link but behind a vpn proxy, IMO it should work.

Sobe

this presents me with a file by the name of browse and file type of php whatever that is. I did not download. Is this the correct thing.

It is a foreign language site and most of the words were deleted and so I had to guess what to click on. but it at least did respond in some sense.

I looked up PHP files on google and I fear it will be hiding virus. I just got knocked off by virus last week and it cost me more than $150 to clear my computer. this is the 2nd time in about 3 months.

I do not understand why files can not use the more common links at like free, deposit, hero etc. those are proven to work. Trader T came up with this mess and every time I try to work with this group of links I get virus attacks. it does not seem fair that everyone in USA has to skip on these files. no one posts new files with this messy group of links any more so lets clean up the old usage of these old links once and for all. lets post the files correctly and have them ready for new members.

Scott Nations
264 pages
October 2014

You must be registered for see images attach

Code:
External Links:
[ATTACH]474344.vB5-legacyid=37288[/ATTACH]

this presents me with a file by the name of browse and file type of php whatever that is. I did not download. Is this the correct thing.

It is a foreign language site and most of the words were deleted and so I had to guess what to click on. but it at least did respond in some sense.

I looked up PHP files on google and I fear it will be hiding virus. I just got knocked off by virus last week and it cost me more than $150 to clear my computer. this is the 2nd time in about 3 months.

I do not understand why files can not use the more common links at like free, deposit, hero etc. those are proven to work. Trader T came up with this mess and every time I try to work with this group of links I get virus attacks. it does not seem fair that everyone in USA has to skip on these files. no one posts new files with this messy group of links any more so lets clean up the old usage of these old links once and for all. lets post the files correctly and have them ready for new members.
Hi Sobe.

You are getting it wrong.

This type of website error does occur now and then. What you need to do is to rename the file to the original name, more importantly, to rename the file to it's correct filetype.

It has nothing to do with PHP files. The file is a RAR file. The error is generated by the website and the correction needs requires intervention via human intelligence.

I also find it a bit much for you to purport to speak on behalf the entire population of the USA ("...it does not seem fair that everyone in USA has to skip on these files...").
Are you trying to accuse the moderator for sharing links? ("...Trader T came up with this mess...")
Are you saying that contributors are doing an awful job, notwithstanding that (1) it is done out on their own goodwill (2) they are not being paid to do this (3) nobody is forcing you to download (4) majority of users are not complaining about download problems? ("... lets post the files correctly...")

For your troubles with virus, have you installed a good anti-virus program like Avast, AVG, etc? If you have, these are likely to have quarantined the virus before it could do anything harmful.
And regarding downloading habits, do you frequently download EXE files, and double click on them thinking that an ebook resides within? This is also user behaviour that needs to be changed - avoid all EXE files from file-sharing websites and only download ZIP, RAR, or PDF/EPUB/ebook files, and run a manual scan on these files before you attempt to open them. Hope this will help you.

I also notice a low propensity of giving thanks to contributors, especially to those who have specifically responded to your feedback and uploaded alternative links just for you. Of course, no rule has been broken but I believe it to be basic courtesy, to thank those trying to help you.

StayOut4$

I have the exact same problem with the links for this book. All I can get are .exe files through the mirrors, no access to UptoBox, and a .php file through the VPN link.

gandhiadg

Dear Silversailorduo:

Unable to download, getting the message " your search did not match any document" . Pls provide alternative link if possible.

thx in advance
gandhiadg

renerpz

I have the exact same problem with the links for this book. All I can get are .exe files through the mirrors, no access to UptoBox, and a .php file through the VPN link.
If you can get the .php you are there already! Just use rename to change it to .rar

Note: silversailorduo did the explanation with picture, so you guys can't miss it. Mod can you please delete my post, as it is for exactly same message without illustration.

Step 1. Download the .php file
Step 2. Rename the file to RENAME.RAR
Step 3. Extract the file

gandhiadg

dear thayashi:

Unable to download. I get the same results " your search did not match any documents" . Pls provide alternative link if possible.

thks in advance

gandhiadg

renerpz

dear thayashi:

Unable to download. I get the same results " your search did not match any documents" . Pls provide alternative link if possible.

thks in advance

gandhiadg
Are you referring the latest link that Silversailorduo shared?
I have no interest in options trading, so didn't download it, but I just tried, and the links seems to work perfectly, should not need alternative links.
Just curious, why do you use search? You can just copy & paste the link in browsers such as IE or FF, that should work.

dear thayashi:

thks in advance

gandhiadg
gandhiadg, I am very curious on the steps taken that gave you "your search did not match any documents".
Please describe fully what you have done, step by step.
example: which link you clicked, what search you typed, what you saw on screen. I think that will be more helpful and to understand what you exactly tried to do.

gandhiadg

Dear silversailorduo:

I proceeded to download as under:

1. I clicked the txt link and downloaded the file.
2. Copied the link provided into moz browser and clicked search.
3. I get the result that the seach did not match any files.

Please guide for the correct procedure.

Thks in advance
gandhiadg

one to one coaching