one to one coaching

[2013] Mark Minervini [Trading]

thank a lot prabhustc .... this was on my radar :) ... let me know if you need something , i recently got "technical analysis of multiple frames " by brian shannon .... will upload it soon :)

prabhustc;n421527 said:
Momentum Masters PDF -
thank you again for this book...i just purchased... think and trade like a champion by mark minervini , the kindle edition ... inox your email id, i will be happy to share the book.... happy investing

goukotegawa;n2333502 said:
any one got his new book?

purchased the kindle version last week , the insights are indeed freaking amazing This is a great book on trading growth stocks written by a Market Wizard with a proven track record of success. I highly recommend this book be in every stock trader’s library and belongs along side the other greatest stock trading books ever written...

insaneike

warreporinjudan;n2337132 said:
here is think and trade like a champion by mark minervini .password matrix_trader07
Seems like there is a problem as am unable to download the attached file. Can you reup ?

clementine

thanks so much for the uploads. been looking for these 2 books for a really long time. the "wizard" book is quite common but the other 2... man oh man its like a needle in 10 haystacks.. hehe. for those who find it a hassle to key in the password for the "champ" book. print to pdf using chrome or edge and u don't have to key in the password after. cheers to the uploaders. u have truly made my day. thank you

blkfighter

those that are still looking for the books

are now on libgen

Chameleon64

those that are still looking for the books

are now on libgen
thanks for the links blkfighter.
Does anyone have links to any of Mark Minervini's books in kindle or epub format? - Unfortunately the non-pdf versions on libgen are full of formatting errors and missing text.

one to one coaching