[2013] Mark Minervini [Trading]

mickael28

Hi,

Just found another interesting material which could be helpful trying to learn, although I've not been able to find it for sell. If someone has ever a copy that could share for people who cannot attend the workshop please?

These are the details:
* Master Trader Program SUPERPERFORMANCE WORKSHOP with Mark Minervini

Thank you!

pb41

Does anybody have the book by Mark Minervini titled :
Momentum Masters: A Roundtable Interview With Super Traders, which they could kindly upload.

Much appreciated.

fasrov

Mar 25, 2015 Super Trader Tactics Webinar with Mark Minervini & David Ryan

thank a lot prabhustc .... this was on my radar :) ... let me know if you need something , i recently got "technical analysis of multiple frames " by brian shannon .... will upload it soon :)

prabhustc;n421527 said:
Momentum Masters PDF -
thank you again for this book...i just purchased... think and trade like a champion by mark minervini , the kindle edition ... inox your email id, i will be happy to share the book.... happy investing

goukotegawa;n2333502 said:
any one got his new book?

purchased the kindle version last week , the insights are indeed freaking amazing This is a great book on trading growth stocks written by a Market Wizard with a proven track record of success. I highly recommend this book be in every stock trader’s library and belongs along side the other greatest stock trading books ever written...

insaneike

warreporinjudan;n2337132 said:
here is think and trade like a champion by mark minervini .password matrix_trader07
Seems like there is a problem as am unable to download the attached file. Can you reup ?