(Share) {2017} Top 5 Forex Trading Secrets (Forex Trading Robot Included)

adelzadeh

“Failure is success in progress.”

You'll know 5 the most hidden secrets on Forex & get MT4 Forex Robot from hedge fund professional Forex trader for FREE!

With the Course You'll Get FREE Famous Profitable Forex Robot - FTSystem!

In this Udemy course you'll be able to download and install for FREE the “core" of one of the most profitable automated trading systems (Forex Robot) - FTSystem, which is one of the TOP-10 systems within one of the investment banks that I worked for. You will not only have a technological solution developed by professionals but start earning right mow!

Let Me Introduce Myself

T

Tempelier

Hello there,
Do you have another place to download this item. You must be a premium user to download and i'm not a premium user.

thanks,

here a working link not mine but tested
I recommend you do not click the above link. You will get locked into never ending pop-ups. I'm going to do a system restore to an earlier date now in case it has inserted a Trojan on my system.

Sixer

Forex Trader
FN,

if you want to download from NF you have to install an AdBlocker - but nevertheless this file is downloadable for Premium users only.

Sixer

kap55

I recommend you do not click the above link. You will get locked into never ending pop-ups. I'm going to do a system restore to an earlier date now in case it has inserted a Trojan on my system.
no trojan my friend
i use these extensions on my firefox . i have block all the opening windows ..
i am using adblockplus_block site_chostery_ublock origin_noscript........more info what is doing every one of these in firefox extensions
and self destructing cookies for cookies..
in nitroflare there are many windows trying to open, but with one of the above if you go to settings you can block all opening windows..
please note when i write i tested yes i have done so..
thnks......

Last edited:
burk

It's a joke
i have paid for that !!! 10 euros
no expert advisor in the package
tell me how i can download for free on the site and i will give you for free (sorry for my english)

warrenbeatty

They just want you to sign up for membership for their EA creator software. It is valuable info on how to use their software but really its a scam - they scatter shot robots every month in the hopes that some might work.