30 pips every other day system with 15 pip stop loss

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
HI,

I am going to share with you all my latest development for trading EUR/USD pair on the 15 min chart at London open

for this system all you need to do are 2 things understand market structure in a new way and use moving average 30 sma to determine the move

the method :

30 sma , and market structure , ok so what am i talking about, when i see the price above the 30 sma at london open i want to look for a fresh cross of the 30 sma , i want both the open and the close to come past the 30 sma

then i look at the structure , if selling i want to see a up candle after a down candle one after the other this is my anchor point low , i will only sell 5 pips under this close of the down candle close price my target is 30 pips and my stop loss is 15 pips

break even at 15 pips must !!

i risk 5% to make 10 %

i only need these kind of trades say 2-3 times a week and my account will be up by 30 % if i get 3 set ups a week if 2 then im up 20 % for the week and say i have a losing day and winning day then im still up 5% for the week

the market wants your stop loss don't allow it , this is why i wait for the structure first then take my entry i never just dive in and catch a falling knife, i always wait on structure first then take my entry with caution

slow and steady is the way so if i only make 5% a week that's fine that's 20 % a month still great , compound this over a year and your doing well

all the best

james agnew

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
HI,

You don't need moving averages ,

all you need to do is understand market structure in a new way ,

let me show you EU today and what I mean ,

so at london open your looking for the reversal

so if price has been coming down into london you want to buy the break of the last nearest lowest structure high

if it has been going up sell the break of the nearest highest structure low

Attachments

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
HI,

here is another example ,

you can see the market falling into london open

you know you looking for a buy,

so you look for your neasrest lowest structure high left

you can see in the example it takes out the structure high by 5 pips thats the entry

only exit if it closes back under that level of structure exit with 30 pips

this works over and over

risk 5% at 15 pips stop for 10 % at 30 pips , you only need to win 2-3 trades a week and your up 20 - 30 % for the week

good trading

james

Attachments

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
The trend is your enemy only losers follow the trend ,

they take the market down or up then reverse it ,

so once you understand the game you can then win

am i saying 30 pips a day every day , NO im not

but im saying you will win overall even if its just 5% a week

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
after much thought im back to using the sma now i will take the entry with the structure above or below the sma

im now suing a 5 pip stop and going for 25 pips

5% risk at 5 pips for 5-1 risk rewards

thats 25% on 1 trade if i win

i can afford losses

so its either 5 pip loss or 25 pips gain, once i hit my 25 pips i quit for the day

thats all for now

james

jumper

WwI Memebr
jamesagnew717;n2348430 said:
after much thought im back to using the sma now i will take the entry with the structure above or below the sma

im now suing a 5 pip stop and going for 25 pips

5% risk at 5 pips for 5-1 risk rewards

thats 25% on 1 trade if i win

i can afford losses

so its either 5 pip loss or 25 pips gain, once i hit my 25 pips i quit for the day

thats all for now

james
I believe that such a short stop will result in a lot of bad trades, it could hardly be compensated with such a big take. It may be a good idea to do the strategy with and without emas, so we cover the two possibilities (for and against trend) and with the stops you indicated at the beginning (tp = 30 and sl = 15)

jamesagnew717

WwI Memebr
jumper;n2348443 said:
I believe that such a short stop will result in a lot of bad trades, it could hardly be compensated with such a big take. It may be a good idea to do the strategy with and without emas, so we cover the two possibilities (for and against trend) and with the stops you indicated at the beginning (tp = 30 and sl = 15)
the only problem with that is, if you get stopped out at -15 then your done , but i can take 4 losses at -5 pips and still get the 5th trade a winner and be up 2.5 % for the day

if i get 5 losing trades at -5 pips then i quit for that day come back tomorrow

if the price is under the 30 sma at london i will only look for the fresh cross up and take the entry 1 pip above structure and use a 5 pip stop loss if my stop loss hit i will try again , if the price closes past the sma i wiait for fresh re cross then enter on new structure ,

15 pip stop loss is too high in my opinion, if it comes back under structure by 5 pips then there is something wrong ,

I will post some examples so you get the hang of it