3.9 KB · Views: 10

checkmail

Tested- system loading

Tested- system loading

30 pips

i'm not tested

zee zee=procci

joy22

Hello joy22 this is checkmail and tested your posted system and its not working, only system loading message on charts.:D

Knez

Hello joy22 this is checkmail and tested your posted system and its not working, only system loading message on charts.:D

Checkmail,

system is working ... you need to put .dll file in to experts/libraries folder to get it work.

Knez.

grood

Be careful. It sends an HTTP POST request to vendors web site. Whatever it downloads or sends there...

I changed hostnames it is requesting inside the DLL, then the indicator is not working (no arrows appearing). I only see the pivot levels.

StaticX

So besides all the scarry calling homes rubbish this indicator does, it seems to be giving some pretty decent signals. I have not traded with it yet, but have run it on my live account and paper traded it... so far out of 20 signals, 19 were all good and spot on :eek:
(The one that went bad, was easy to spot and drawn was 2 pips, using that proCCI indicator it was really trival to exit the trade when it went bad)

I have posted the indicator to and have asked them to do a review of it... maybe they can get to the bottom of this indicator, scam or no scam....

Joy22

So besides all the scarry calling homes rubbish this indicator does, it seems to be giving some pretty decent signals. I have not traded with it yet, but have run it on my live account and paper traded it... so far out of 20 signals, 19 were all good and spot on :eek:
(The one that went bad, was easy to spot and drawn was 2 pips, using that proCCI indicator it was really trival to exit the trade when it went bad)

I have posted the indicator to and have asked them to do a review of it... maybe they can get to the bottom of this indicator, scam or no scam....

'm testing 30pips with the t bar indicator TTF trend (on chart Renko 4 pips box size). Some trade good jump, but when the bars are equal with arrows is very precise.

joy22

Joy22

'm testing 30pips with the t bar indicator TTF trend (on chart Renko 4 pips box size). Some trade good jump, but when the bars are equal with arrows is very precise.

joy22

30pips with the bar indicator TTF trend (on chart Renko 4 pips box size) at work in attach

joy22

Attachments

• total trend bar indicator at work with 30pips.jpg
    total trend bar indicator at work with 30pips.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 16

Aurix Exchange