Aurix Exchange

34 ma

zxpips

( )

I really love this indicator, I am using it along with i-Fractal and iMACD, but I am having problem understanding how the 34MA works, does anybody knows how the triangle signal works, meaning when to go long or short based upon the formation of the triangle.

stovedude

I think the triangles show where the MA's cross. If the triangle is below and blue (or long color), the faster MA has crossed up, and red is for the reverse.

zxpips

I think the triangles show where the MA's cross. If the triangle is below and blue (or long color), the faster MA has crossed up, and red is for the reverse.

Thanks Stovedude, I watched the chart and I notice that the triangle increase in size as each candle gets created, does that mean, trades should be entered at the beginning of the time when the small triangles gets create on the first or second candle?

stovedude

Thanks Stovedude, I watched the chart and I notice that the triangle increase in size as each candle gets created, does that mean, trades should be entered at the beginning of the time when the small triangles gets create on the first or second candle?

The triangles will get bigger until the MA's cross again, and then it should be the opposite triangle that gets created. Trades should start at the beginning.

zxpips

How can you really love something that you can't understand? :)

I admit, you do have a valid point regarding my statement. What i meant is, watching this indicator on a 1Hr chart, i'd like to use it along with a few other filters to try and get some trades whenever it (34MA) generates a signal.

Aurix Exchange