one to one coaching

3rd candle

Has

Hello everyone, found this system looks good for scalping, try it on a demo if you like it go live or bin it. Just to let you know there is a EA based on this system but cant find it. If anyone have please share.

Happy trading

H

hermes

I have a good experience with 3rd candle, Pinocchio, 2Doji, 123 system and reversal candles. My eyes are trained to see them everywhere. They all work together like 3 musketeers. One for all, all for one.
We should build FX teamwork like that.
Hermes

H

hermes

I applied the 3rd candle robot to chart and it says contact 3rd candle.com. It is not trading at all. What's wrong? Password?
Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
I've "educated" the orignal version.
Here you go, Hermes.
Code:
 [url=http://www.multiupload.com/ZVL7M1KS3K]Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/url]

H

hermes

Yes, that 3rd candle mq4 is working, already losing $11 on demo testing.
Much more successful if trading 3rd candle manually. Robots can never replace manual tradings anyway.
Thanks Hermes

H

hermes

...but I have to say that next 2 trades was winners. The 3rd candle could be tough fighter if we lower the expectations on half, that means SL 50, TP 50 instead of 100/100.
But more trades are losers than winners, on that level like Opto 123. The magicfxbot is doing well. Trades a little (average one trade a week) but no loss yet..
Hermes

one to one coaching